main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Celebration 3

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Psxjedi76, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Jesse has not replied to me yet I will give him till this weekend when i will call him back if no word from him by then I have no problems sharing a room with this other person just let me get final word i will call him on saturday the 12th

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Sounds good.

3. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Celebration at Celebration III
    Saturday, April 23, 2005
    7:00 PM ? 11:00 PM
    Hall B, Indiana Convention Center
    on sale now only 1000 people can go this is not the 501st party this is the party held by the gen con

tickets on sale now for 15.00 at starwarscelebration.com
    get them now while you can non refundable
    me and bill got ours

4. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Ok. I'll get mine soon. When I'm payed next.

5. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    Hello,

I'm not a member of NBO...due to the fact that I can't make it to any of the meetings. :( I work on weekends.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know that my brother and I are attending C3 as well. We've been to both C1 and C2, so I'm looking forward to C3. I already bought the Celebration at Celebration 3 tickets, so maybe we will see each other while in Indianapolis....

6. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    That would be cool. We are staying at the embassy suites let us know where you are staying also i will be going to the 501st party there are still some tickets on sale and the celebration at celebration party as well.

We do get together time to time no just for meetings but to hang out and you and your brother are always welcome to come and hang out we usally always have our meetings on the weekends most people are off on those days.

But still not a reason that we can not meet up.

Do you collect or just a all out fan of the movies?

feel free to private mesage if you do not want to leave any info in public.

thanks for posting on the boards always nice to meet local fans.

my name is Ron btw.

7. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    Nice to meet you Ron. I'm Donna. I met James aka Idaho three times already.

My brother and I are staying at the Hampton Inn Downtown. We stayed at Embassy during C2...would've love to stay there for C3...but first day for registration was horrible...couldn't get in til midnight. :( I tried during the afternoon, but no luck, and I had some work at my job to do during the evening. I'm sure that quite a number of people have stories to tell about that day. ;)

Maybe we'll cross paths while in Indy...or in Boise.... We'll definitely be there for the midnight showing of ROTS. ;) ...And several showings after that day too. I took off that whole weekend from work so I would be able to watch ROTS during the weekends. ;) We've been fans since 1977. :D

My brother and I used to be rabid collectors...but now we kinda cooled off...aka lack of money and space. :D But C3 was something we didn't want to miss out on...especially since we'd been to C1 and C2.

BTW, I just recently found out about the sold-out C3 breakfast. :( :_| I'm kinda disappointed about that...found out it sold out within day(s). :(

8. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey Lila, great to know that you're interested in the club and that we'll be seeing you at some of our events! It's cool we have some fans of the films who were around in 77! Welcome aboard.

9. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    yeah i also like your icon Royal Symbol of naboo took me a moment to remember where i saw it from.

10. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Welcome!!!Glad to know there are other fans out there since 77 like me. Hope to meet you sometime.

11. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    Thanks for all of the welcome...NBO sounds like a fun group. :D

Ron, my icon existed prior to the major overhaul of the forums. After the change, I looked and didn't find any new icon that I preferred over the old one...thankfully I still get to keep the old one. :)

12. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Psxjedi76 and I are getting together early on Saturday at 5 to discuss some important CIII information. If anyone wants to join us be at my house at 5pm. Thanks!

13. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Got my Celebration at Celebration ticket! Yeah!

14. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Ok, here's what we discussed about CIII at the meeting:

Well, we're definately going to have two meetings next month. One just for CIII and one for our official meeting.

The date for the CIII meeting hasn't yet been decided. We're assuming an official itinirary will be up soon so we'll decide then.

Wednesday night is singles night. Most of us have decided to go and hang out at Jillians to meet new people and have a good time.

We decided on a buddy system with the hotel rooms since no more than 4 hotel room keys are likely to be handed out.

We will plan more specific things for our day Monday after CIII at the CIII meeting.

Only 32 more days! That sounds like awhile, but look how fast 3 years has gone by!

15. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Also, Ben(JediFalcon) from Palos Hills, IL will be joining us.

16. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    as for the Celebration at Celebration 3 is sold out there are still a couple tickets for the 501st party so get those while you still can do not want to miss all the parties.

17. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    ran into a few snags, but still working on a last minute plan, thanks for your patients guys.

18. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Just called Kinkos in Indianapolis it is on monument circle if we are not bringing a laptop we can bring our digital cameras in to kinkos and download our pics and send them home via e-mail in a zip file only cost .20 a min to use the work station or if you have a lap top free to use the work station they use to have a sony workstation but no longer.

you will need to bring your usb plugs and cameras and i would suggest bringing the software for your cameras
    Joe the manager said not a problem he said he wish they still had the work station for the event but is more than willing to let any fans send the pics home this way.

Why not makes his store alot more buisness

so i for one will be at kinkos at least once a day to ship pics home.

cheaper if you ask me then to got to walmart wich is like 8 miles away

kinkos is about a block east of the embassy suites

19. Jealously_Guarded

Jealously_Guarded Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2004
    Morning, your fellow fans in Idaho Falls are making our final preparations.
    Any of you going to the 501st party?

How many of you in costume for the parades or the contests? As it stands we have two X wing pilots over here (with a Plo Koon making a guest appearance), but is Casey going to get done with You-know-who in time?

The Salt Lake Chapter is going to arrive with virtually an entire squad of troopers, so I was hoping for a corny moment where we all get together and say: "IDAHO AND UTAH! KNEEL BEFORE US!" But I imagine we will be busy.

Anywho, I was going to make a personal nametage to go with my C3 Badge(if it ever arrives), and here is my prototype pic, feel free to steal it and add your own name if you like it (It says REBEL LEGION cause I was just named Legion XO for the State of Idaho, you can easily photoshop that out)::::

[image=http://www.hometown.aol.com/strahd54/images/lanyard%20pic.jpg]

20. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    yes i know i am going to the 501st party same with a friend who is not apart of the FF that will be attending i believe Kasey got his ticket will be dressed in Jedi Garbs personally

21. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    It is not to be for me gentlemen. I have made several attempts to secure flights and time off from work to go, but the "force" is just not with me on this one. I hope you all ahve as much fun at CIII as I did at CII three years ago.

22. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    It is probably good that we have someone here from the club, "just in case." I'm obviously sorry you can't make it, but don't worry, there's plenty of other fun stuff going on that will wet your SW appetite. The Force will be with you!

23. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I am sure this won't be a problem, but take lots of pictures!!!

24. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    i will be taking alot of pics

25. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Just 20 days till we fly out i do not know if i am excited or freaked out as of now. Planes!!!! Star Wars!!! Planes!!!!! Star Wars!!!! i keep telling myself it is worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.