main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Celebration 3!!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sereana_Nightstar, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Hi all,
    The deligation going to C3 will report back next week!!!

2. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Have fun and don't get into too much trouble :)

3. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    We'll try NOT to!!!

4. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    hehehehe too much trouble...

Im not there, they'll be ok.

5. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Nope! Still spent too much! But go some great items. I will be posting more when I get rested up and after work days. PICs!!!!

6. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    There's no place like home...no place like home...

I HAD A GREAT TIME!!!Even if there were lines 7 hours long and poor selections of eats and limited chances to catch shows in a sea of 30,000 plus folks...

It was tiring and expensive, but so worth it. Hats off to the brave folks who stood in line for hours on end to make purchases from the Celebration store. THOR for coming through on the talking Darth Vader figures and Marie for the patches and hats. I have never seen conventions that had lines like this except autograph lines in Califonia. Things could have been better, could have been worse. I am sure running a Con of this magnitude and relying on volunteers to keep the peace and order was challenging at best and a nightmare at worse. Some volunteers did not do their hours and simply enjoyed the perks of the position. Those that did stay the course, hats off to them.

All and all it was an unforgetable experience. C4 should be explosive as the name implies...Can't wait to attend that one, but maybe Lucas will let that happen at Skywalker Ranch. Just a thought...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.