main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Celebration 4 in L.A.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jawbreaker666, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    I see Matt's photo with his badges is quite prominently featured in Star Wars Insider! (You always have the good photo ideas!). When I get more time I'll add things to the web site, now is a bad time for me though.

Anyway, as I was reading the Insider it reminded me of my own 'Star' sighting! As I was walking down the hall one day (I dunno, I was either leaving the R2 room or the Archives) I walked right by a guy who looked just like Ron Moore (of Battlestar and Star Trek fame). Well, I guess I wasn't going crazy - someone reported to Insider that he was spotted in the dealer room too :)

2. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Paparazzi won't leave me alone! ;)

3. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Uh, Dale is your paparazzi?

4. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Nice shot Kat! ;)

5. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Yeah, for that pic. The usual guy was sick that day. ;)

6. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    I'm just teasing Matt! Like I said, it was a very good photo idea and the picture turned out really well too.

7. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    I got my Insider yesterday and saw Matt's picture. Nice! How many times have you been featured prominently Matt? Or have you lost count ;)?

Then only picture of me in the issue is of my foot, as I am portraying a dead Rebel Trooper.

8. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Well, you got your few seconds at the end of Steve Sansweet's CIV wrap-up video at Comic-Con Matt!

On a related note, with Rush Hour 3 coming out this Friday, I was rewatching the first two films, and at the end of the first one, I forgot that it was filmed at the LA Convention Center lobby! You can see where the CIV banner was outside, the escalators and stair going to the exhibit hall, and where the Death Star balloon was hanging! :D

9. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    The rest of Day 2 from Britt are up:

http://www.c4photos.com/galleries/day2/

10. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    I heard about that, but I missed it. I only went to Comic-Con on Saturday. I thought someone would've posted the CIV review video somewhere, but I can't find it. Oh well.

11. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    There are some great photos in there, as usual. Hopefully, poor Britt is a little less snowed under with all the multiple events he covers and we'll be seeing the rest come up on his page sometime soonish.

(Says Kai, briefly delurking to wave at the SFFF!)

*wavewave*

- Kai

12. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    *waves back to Kai*

Yeah, Britt was in a car accident right before Comic-Con, so I can underand the delay, and him dealing with other things right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.