main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM CELEBRATION 4

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by NM_Mandalorian, May 26, 2006.

1. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    As Everett already posted, Celebration 4 has been announced. Here is the link that he posted again.

http://www.starwars.com/community/event/celebration/news20060526.html

So everybody start planning, May 24 through the May28 in LA. Should be a great time. I know I am going to start saving now because I remember how expansive C3 was.

2. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Woohoo! I will definitely be planning for this!

3. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Me too. I can't wait.

4. mandy_djo

mandy_djo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    I must go to this!

5. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    I'll see. My friends and I have, little by little, planning a trip before we all head off to college next year so maybe if I'm able to pursuade them enough I'll be able to convince them that we should go.

6. jedi_yoda_2002

jedi_yoda_2002 Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2006
    The last color didn't relly work. Not much is being talked about so i'm going to try and strike up a conversation. Every one knows about C4 by now i'm sure. What does everybody think might go on at this one? At C3 they had a lot of sneak peeks for Episode 3 so i'm thinking that they might have sneak peeks to some of the special extras they might have on the DVD's that will be coming out soon. I'm real curious to see who will show up for meet and greets. I hope that there is as many as at C3. Let me know what you guys think or hope to see if you get to make it. :p

7. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Maybe they will show sneak peaks of the new TV show or, if it isn't out by then, the new season of Clone Wars. I'm hoping to see some major stars there too. I hope things work out for several of us to make it out there. I am planning to go. That is still a long time away. Many things can happen between now and then. I'm looking forward to going, none the less.

8. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I think we will see alot about the 3d project and the tv shows. But also with it being the anniversary for ANH, I think it will have an old school theme. Lets hope some of we get some of that original cast.

9. jedi_yoda_2002

May 22, 2006
    Yeah that would be cool. So long as bill dee williams not there. He was so rude and stuck up last go round.[face_worried] I think i would like to see mark hamel i think just to say i got to see him. who would you all like to see? do you think any big names from the prequals will be around in person? I hope so. id like to meet sammy and natalie portman. Hden wouldn't be bad either.:) Hey josh do you think we might luck out again and get a visit from lucas again?:confused:

10. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I would like to see Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamel and anyone else from ANH or any movie. I haven't seen any of the actors from any Star Wars movie. I know what you are saying, "what kind of Star Wars fan am I" I just haven't been anywhere they have been at. I am really looking forward to just being at C4.

11. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I think it is safe to say that Kenny Baker and Peter Mayhew will be there. The two of them seem to show up everywhere. Oh, Warick Davis will probably show too. Really anybody would be cool for me too, even if I met them at C3. You know any of the big names from any of the six movies will be hard to get to though. I could only imagine how long a line some of them would have. You would probably have to wait hours just for a thirty second autograph from the original big three or the new big five.

12. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I know what you mean.

13. jedi_yoda_2002

May 22, 2006
    True but if you make sure to get in line early the wait wont be so bad. If a bunch of us go together we could just take turns sitting in line for certain people if not all. I know i want to get that binder with the pics of everyone in it to get sighned this go round if they have it.

14. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    I'd honestly wait in line for 24 hours+ if it meant a chance to get Mark Hamill or Harrison Ford's autograph and spend that 10-30 seconds a couple feet away from them. Same thing with Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman, or Sam Jackson.

15. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I don't know if I would wait in line that long, but maybe. I would like to get some of the super stars autographs.

16. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I would wait but it would take away for other things. At C3 there was no way to see and do everything because you were waiting in line for other things. So waiting in line for even just an hour for one autograph takes away from tons of other stuff. We will just have to wait and see what all they have at this one I guess.

17. jedi_yoda_2002

May 22, 2006
    thanks josh just go and take all the fun out of it all :p

18. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Oh but you know we will be waiting in line for autographs still

19. jedi_yoda_2002

May 22, 2006
    Thats my plan!:D