Des Moi, IA Celebration 4

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Hothie and I are C4 bound, anyone else planning on going? I think I met a couple of you at C3, be great to catch up again at C4!
  2. hothie Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Although I am not allowed to say anything until tomorrow, a certain "Gift of the Magi" friend of ours is now going. You know why, Daj, but it won't be officially announced until tomorrow.
  3. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    That is awesome! He totally deserves it :D
  4. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    We're back! It was great meeting you again Marc and Cheney (DarthWhiteLight) it was great meeting you. We're definately going to have to get together again soon!!
  5. ArchaicRebel Jedi Knight

star 5
    Well, since Dajuan said she was going to visit the insanity of the RMFF from time to time, I thought I'd drop by and visit some of the insanity of the RMFF upon you.

[image=http://www.nigelcasantini.com/nose.jpg]
  6. Kyle Katarn Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Indeed. We will have to meet up again. I also picked up quite a few stories to tell from my time out there too.
  7. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Nice one there Nigel :p

What stories Marc?

EDIT: [link=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v239/JediDajuan/C4/]Pics are up![/link]
  8. Kyle Katarn Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    All kinds of stories, mainly the things I experienced, saw and overheard. Nothing too gossipy or anything like that, but interesting, like the Celebration store closeout that happened after the show ended and how I wound up getting $200 worth of stuff for free.
  9. Darian_Ordo Jedi Youngling

Dajuan, the pics look great, I wish Susan and I could have made it. I see everyone got a kick out of wearing your helmet. I hope that means you like it. I have been freaking out ever since I shipped it out to you hoping you would be happy.
  10. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Sorry, I didn't call you right off. Been catching up on everything, and you were on my to contact list. I love it!! I picked it up late Friday evening and brought it down to where we were hanging out. But since it was dark I didn't notice the lightsaber detail you added until the next day, that was an awesome touch! I had a guy from another table come over to take a pic of the helmet too. We all oohed and ahhed over it when I brought it down, you can see how much it got passed around. Again thank you so much!!
  11. Darian_Ordo Jedi Youngling

That's great to hear. I was sooooo worried that you wouldn't like it. It's great to see that everyone had a great time.
  12. ArchaicRebel Jedi Knight

star 5
    Thanks, Dajuan! That's our lovely princess wearing my binder cuffs rev 0 at the St. Patty's Day parade this year.

Every last picture I took at C4 is up at [link=http://www.nigelcasantini.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=celebration4]My Gallery[/link].

EDIT: All the pics up are good and rotated properly!
  13. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Nice pics! Gonna have to steal a few of those :D
  14. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    Heh, the RMFF is going to invade and inflict much mischief and mayhem upon you all. [face_devil] Mwahahahahaha!!!

See what you caused, Dajuan? Now you're going to have to let us know when you're coming out to Denver, riiiiight? [face_mischief]
  15. hothie Jedi Youngling

star 2
    We'll be out there July 21st with the Harry Potter release event. My mom is having a party. We'll see you then.
  16. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    Excellent! We'll make some preparations on our end... Where is this event supposed to take place (I'm ignorant of all things HP related).
  17. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    It's just a party at her house then we head over to the midnight book release I do believe. You guys should be more than welcome to come. And of course we'll let you know when we're going to be in Denver :) This forum needs some life so invade as much as you wish [face_devil]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.