main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Des Moi, IA Celebration 4

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Hothie and I are C4 bound, anyone else planning on going? I think I met a couple of you at C3, be great to catch up again at C4!

2. hothie

hothie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2004
    Although I am not allowed to say anything until tomorrow, a certain "Gift of the Magi" friend of ours is now going. You know why, Daj, but it won't be officially announced until tomorrow.

3. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    That is awesome! He totally deserves it :D

4. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    We're back! It was great meeting you again Marc and Cheney (DarthWhiteLight) it was great meeting you. We're definately going to have to get together again soon!!

5. ArchaicRebel

ArchaicRebel Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2004
    Well, since Dajuan said she was going to visit the insanity of the RMFF from time to time, I thought I'd drop by and visit some of the insanity of the RMFF upon you.

[image=http://www.nigelcasantini.com/nose.jpg]

6. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Indeed. We will have to meet up again. I also picked up quite a few stories to tell from my time out there too.

7. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Nice one there Nigel :p

What stories Marc?

EDIT: Pics are up!

8. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    All kinds of stories, mainly the things I experienced, saw and overheard. Nothing too gossipy or anything like that, but interesting, like the Celebration store closeout that happened after the show ended and how I wound up getting $200 worth of stuff for free.

9. Darian_Ordo

Darian_Ordo Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2006
    Dajuan, the pics look great, I wish Susan and I could have made it. I see everyone got a kick out of wearing your helmet. I hope that means you like it. I have been freaking out ever since I shipped it out to you hoping you would be happy.

10. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Sorry, I didn't call you right off. Been catching up on everything, and you were on my to contact list. I love it!! I picked it up late Friday evening and brought it down to where we were hanging out. But since it was dark I didn't notice the lightsaber detail you added until the next day, that was an awesome touch! I had a guy from another table come over to take a pic of the helmet too. We all oohed and ahhed over it when I brought it down, you can see how much it got passed around. Again thank you so much!!

11. Darian_Ordo

Darian_Ordo Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2006
    That's great to hear. I was sooooo worried that you wouldn't like it. It's great to see that everyone had a great time.

12. ArchaicRebel

ArchaicRebel Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2004
    Thanks, Dajuan! That's our lovely princess wearing my binder cuffs rev 0 at the St. Patty's Day parade this year.

Every last picture I took at C4 is up at My Gallery.

EDIT: All the pics up are good and rotated properly!

13. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Nice pics! Gonna have to steal a few of those :D

14. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Heh, the RMFF is going to invade and inflict much mischief and mayhem upon you all. [face_devil] Mwahahahahaha!!!

See what you caused, Dajuan? Now you're going to have to let us know when you're coming out to Denver, riiiiight? [face_mischief]

15. hothie

hothie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2004
    We'll be out there July 21st with the Harry Potter release event. My mom is having a party. We'll see you then.

16. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Excellent! We'll make some preparations on our end... Where is this event supposed to take place (I'm ignorant of all things HP related).

17. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    It's just a party at her house then we head over to the midnight book release I do believe. You guys should be more than welcome to come. And of course we'll let you know when we're going to be in Denver :) This forum needs some life so invade as much as you wish [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.