main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Celebration 6

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Dooks, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Taken from the reed blog:

"I'm blogging while high right now....36,000 feet in the air high! On my way to San Francisco, but in spite of the title of this post, not see our pals at LucasFilm, but on other business. It's a quick, barely 48 hour West Coast swing then home for a few days.

So what was my point, oh yes Star Wars Celebration 6, of course. I've not posted anything in a while yet we've been working really hard on getting news ready for you. So let's just say that we are close to telling you something about when and where it will be and you might find the host city a real surprise.

Don't hold me to it, but I bet we'll have some real news (not just a mean spirited tease like this post is) in the next 8 weeks. Until then, you can put on your Lando mustache from C5 and relive the memories. Actually on that subject at both PAX East and C2E2 I saw a lot of C5 t-shirts, I mean like a dozen or so at each of our shows. I saw a lot of O Lando shirts and a few of the I Heart Scoundrels shirts on the ladies. Petty cool.

Ok, the pilot just said he sees a weird cloud formation ahead and everyone needs to be seated immediately. No kidding, he said that.

Hope this post gets you thinking about C6, I know I have been!"

My guess is next year this is going down so get ready.

2. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    HOLY *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D [face_praying]

3. Rusted_Halo

Rusted_Halo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2008
    can't wait to hear where is surprise city will be.. only surprise for me would be vancouver or toronto

4. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    I doubt it would happen , but imagine a Celebration in Canada?!?!

Anyway, thanks for the post Dooks!

5. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    C6 won't be in Canada. Flights are to expensive and so are hotels and talk about lack of shopping and other stuff for people to do. I can see west coast again like C4. Or maybe Vegas. Anyways at least we will find out and have lots of time to start saving. Like you haven't started already. lol

6. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Vegas would be fun!

I really hope this announcement wasn't an April Fools joke [face_worried]

7. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    Hmmm....Vegas.

At least it should be a dry heat!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.