celebration croydon?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by jamierichards, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamierichards Jedi Master

star 4
    a bunch of us are organising a star wars themed fun day for families and kids,etc.
    it all started cos we were talking in the pub about how we all have massive star wars collections of various things,tim with his star wars lego-which he did exhibit at the official lego stand at celebration europe,me with my star wars toys,and my star wars art-which again some of which was exhibited at celebration europe,and craig with his rare star wars super 8 film reels and other stuff...
    we intend to have a drawing competition and possibly advertise a fancy dress competition as well,amongst other ideas.
    anyway,we were bemoaning the fact that having all this stuff and only getting it out every once in a while is frustrating,so following tim doing an amazing exhibition at a local lego convention,we decided to put on our own star wars themed fun day for the family,kind of a show and tell cum play day for kids...
    the idea is in the early-ish stages at the moment,but we're hoping to put something together by the summer...
    and onto the bit where you can help.
    we're holding it in croydon,just outside london and i want to call it 'celebration croydon,a star wars family fun day'... but everyone else reckons we won't be 'allowed to use that title.
    what does everyone think?
    anyone?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.