main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration Europe Saturday tickets

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by CE_Organiser, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CE_Organiser

CE_Organiser Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2007
    Due to high demand Celebration Europe are no longer accepting advance bookings for tickets on Saturday 14th July. There will still be a limited number of tickets available on the door but please arrive early to avoid disappointment.

2. Fleeboy

Fleeboy Jedi Youngling star 2

May 6, 2001
    what time do you suggest I go there on saturday if I wanna buy tickets at the door? I have no idea whether I should be there at the crack of dawn or if going there at 9am is fine.

* Never mind... I just gave them a ring and apparently they are sold out for Saturday. So I need to pop down either today or Sunday.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, I went today and it was quite crowded. A lot of people were saying tomorrow would be worse. There is one area that was really bad. The Army have an inflated obstacle course near a photo point for the 501st and it was really hard getting through that area today as the path between course and picture takers was congested. With all the extra space I saw they had that could have been done better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.