main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration Europe - Welsh Contingent (Want to share a lift?)

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by PhilJay07, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhilJay07

PhilJay07 Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2007
    Hi all
    Apologise for being away for so long. New husky pups being born, new Son being born (Lucas, after George) and extention being built etc... Anyway cant believe its 14 months since I first posted. Also had major problems with my log on.

I am going up from Newport on thurs night as I am volunteering as a Medic during the event. If anyone wants to car share and is coming up Thurs night then let me know ASAP on philjay05@ntlworld.com.

Dont know what my duty rota will be yet, but the cheeky buggers have not only stopped paying for volunteers accomodation, but they have asked for help to setup Thurs night as well. I am booked to go up Thurs night as I have to book on Fri am @ 0700hrs.

If people want to share a lift up and back (will be staying to end on Sun) but dont want to go Thurs night, I would consider leaving Newport Early hours to get there for 7am Fri... Need to know ASAP to cancel Thurs nights accom. so they dont charge me. I am staying at the Travel Lodge near XL Centre.

Shall us Taff's get together anyway for a few beers and the shows etc?

Look forward to hopefully meeting you !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.