main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration Europe - What's On and Exhibitors list

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by timbolton, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    There is now an updated "What's On" list (located here) -
    "Main Hall Features

Celebration Europe Autograph Hall ? packed with stars from and the makers of all 6 Star Wars films this is your opportunity to get up close and personal with the people who created and shaped the films.

Celebrity Stage ? Hosted by Warwick Davies this is the main stage at Celebration Europe. With a host of live presentations, exclusive performances and a host of other Star Wars related programming this state of the art 2000 seat theatre is one of the major attractions at the show.

Tantive IV Experience ? a once in a lifetime opportunity to see how the magic was made; we have a full size recreation of the corridor of the Tantive IV, set for the iconic opening scene of A New Hope. Giving visitors a chance to take key behind-the-scenes roles this is a great chance to see how the film making process has changed in the last 30 years.

Millennium Falcon ? A recreation of the famous set where C-3PO first learnt not to beat a Wookie at chess this gives fans the chance to get a feel of the size and layout of ?the fastest star ship in the galaxy?.

Star Wars Family Fun Zone ? Sponsored by Toys ?R? Us this is the place for families to come and get involved in creative Star Wars projects. With activities including face painting, art classes and colouring in this will be a draw for kids of all ages.

Artists Alley ? Sponsored by The Animation Art Gallery this is your chance to meet 30 of the top Star Wars artists from around the world and buy specially created exclusive prints from them. With each print limited to a maximum run of 250 you?ll need to move quickly to snap up a piece before they run out.

Droid Builders Club ? The R2-D2 droid builders club is an international group dedicated to building accurate working models of everyone?s favourite droids. Come and see how the models are made and see them in action.

LEGO® Zone ? With life sized models, a chance to see the Millennium Falcon ? the largest LEGO model ever released ? and the opportunity to play on the Lego Star Wars video games this is your opportunity to immerse yourself in LEGO?s contributions to the Star Wars universe.

Toys ?R? Us Jedi Training on Dagobah ? Experienced Jedi?s will train young Padawan in the many Jedi skills on a faithful recreation of Dagobah. Learn to wield a lightsabre, use the force and hopefully pick up some Jedi etiquette (but only under 16?s ? sorry!)

Army Assault Course ? Be put through your paces by the British Army to see if you are fit enough to be the next Jedi.

Dealer Area ? The place to find and buy the many toys, props, prints and other collectables from the Star Wars universe along with other exciting Film and TV memorabilia.

Star Wars Arcade ? Run by www.scifimachines.co.uk this is your chance to relive those childhood moments by playing the classic Star Wars arcade machines. The machines are also available to buy or rent.

Fan Stage ? Organised by the 501st Garrison this is your chance to see talks, presentations and other displays from the most important people in the Star Wars universe: the fans.

Official Celebration Europe Store ? The place to buy exclusive Celebration Europe merchandise, exclusive action figures and many other exciting, and collectable, items.

Waterfront Rooms

Collector Panels ? Your chance to meet the experts and learn more about the incredible world of the Star Wars collectable. With panels throughout the three days of the show and exclusive collectables handed out at random times during talks there is something to interest everyone from the keenest to the most casual Star Wars collector.

WizKids Tournament Room ? A room dedicated to the WizKids miniatures games this gives you a chance to see the games in action and even have a go.

Fan Club Lounge ? Exclusively open to members of

2. ch-hala

ch-hala Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2006
    That's massive! I'm glad theres 3 days. Especially with lining up to meet guests theres no way you can see everything!

3. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    "Tantive IV Experience" and "Millennium Falcon" sound very interesting too!

4. JED1

JED1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 1998
    I hope you are allowed to have your pic taken on these! how cool would that be!

5. DewbackRider88

DewbackRider88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    This is going to be massive. Cant wait to see the set recreations. Plenty of dealer tables too, my wallet is going to kill me lol

6. Disciple-of-Tython

Disciple-of-Tython Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    O...M...G , cannot hold excitment!!! :D

7. Marani

Marani Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2007
    This is too much, think I have to get a clone of me to see everything :D

And I can see myself with lots of prints and self written timetables trying to figure out where the most interesting things are or getting lost and searching for hours to find a familiar face

8. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    darth-dom's flatmate has been partly responsible for making the sets for CE. They are a professional company and word on the street is that they've done a great job with these :D

You can also include the 'Fan Area' in the mainhall, which is where we'll be ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.