main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration Ideas

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Lightsabre, Jul 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Hey gang,

The Celebration is a great place to show off your talents. Many of us will appear in costume and play our favorite characters.

One idea I think is great is making a Swoop Bike. Some of you must own a motorcycle or know where you can get a used or abused one for cheap. If you're handy with a torch and metal, than have at it. How cool would that be?! Get some of your friends and ride in as some of Mos Eisley's scum and villiany. I wish I had the talent and tools to create such a killer machine, but I'll leave it up to you guys.

Build a AT-ST out off scaffolding? How about a snowspeeder out of an old car? Any other ideas for costumes or props?

2. Malla

Malla Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2001
    Graffi Sticks for Tuskan Raiders? I'v been to a few conventions, and the tuskan raiders i'v seen (3-4 usually, not too many of them) just have the costumes.. and no Graffi Sticks.. but they were good costumes, so it evens out, somewhat.

i also heard someone made their volkswagen rabbit into an X-Wing once. I'm not sure how they went about it, or what it looked like, so its just hear-say. Would be interesting to try though. Has anyone else heard of this too?

3. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Here's the X-Wing car site: The X-Wing Car of Seattle

The site is pretty detailed with an interesting history and how to, but for those who want a quick fix, here's a pic:

[image=http://fan.starwars.com/KatieHorn/files/Red502.jpg]

4. Malla

Malla Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2001
    I guess Road Squadron has the same but with a few other designs.. like Anakin's Podracer, and the Sith Mobile (??).

5. Young_OB1_EX

Young_OB1_EX Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2001
    Hay i will bring my life sized at-at ...cool?

6. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    I MIGHT come in costume, but I'm not sure. I mean, I love SW, but I'm really not a geek. Anyway, if I do come in costume it will be the costume of a Sith Lord (my favorite SW character-type to depict)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.