Tidewater, VA Celebration II and Richmond

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Shogunn2517, Jan 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shogunn2517 Jedi Padawan

I am a fan in Richmond, Va by ways of Virginia Beach and I was wondering if there are any fans out there from rather the Richmond area or Hampton Roads area that wanted to chat and maybe take a trip to Indiana in May for Celebration II? Perhaps as a group? Anyone?
  2. Wattowatta Force Ghost

star 4
    I wasn't planning on it.....exams and the like.
  3. keithabbott Force Ghost

star 4
    Several members of the Moisture Farm Co-Op are going. You might want to hook up with them here in Richmond. The MFC boards have a celebration forum if yer interested.
  4. JediMaster22 Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    What happened to FanForce Richmond?
  5. Wattowatta Force Ghost

star 4
  6. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    The forum was closed. The Moisture Farm has it's own forums plus there was virtually no activity there.
  7. mattrinck Jedi Youngling

Shogun, email me at mattrinck@yahoo.com

I'm in Virginia Beach Marine Corps. But I from Indianapolis and going back for the celebration. Family still lives there as well

Anyway email me and I give you my phone number maybe we can work something out.

Matt
  8. JediMaster22 Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    I just purchased Celebration II 3-days badge!!!

I am going to Indi May!!! :D
  9. keithabbott Force Ghost

star 4
    Got nothing better to do on the 19th or 20th of April? Richmond is having an amazing set of events you might wanna check out. See the site below. :)
  10. NGCRULER Jedi Knight

star 1
    for people going to the celebration II, can anyone pick me up one of the limited edition figures, i'll pay you back then some...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.