main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Celebration II Essen Germany announcements

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by TtheForceHurts, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TtheForceHurts

TtheForceHurts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2010
    Hi folks,
    with the constantly growing list of Special guest (the most important would be Carrie F., Peter M.,
    Ian McD., Anthony D., Kenny B. Jeremy B., Dave F. and Kathrin K.) I have the feeling that, in contrast to May the 4th, we will get some major announcements. I think that we will either get the confirmation of the Big 3 or the title of Episode VII and I am sure that Filioni has something to tell about his new series as well... Luckily I'll be there:D

2. Corvax855

Corvax855 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 23, 2011
    I wouldn't get your hopes up. So far, every announcement has come on random days via Hollywood Reporter, Deadline, etc, then gets confirmed on the official site the next day. Ideally we should get something before Celebration.

3. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    We should get something even if it's just the official release date ( May 29th 2015 )......

4. TheManFromMortis

TheManFromMortis Jedi Master star 3

Nov 19, 2012
    I hope you're right @OP.

5. bergstrom

bergstrom Jedi Master star 2

Jan 26, 2004
    Wayyyyyyyyyy too early for title release

6. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    In all honesty, I think they don't really have all that much to announce yet. Things are being worked on behind the scenes I guess, probably rather intensely now that Into Darkness is out.
    I think announcements are gonna start pouring in in a few months.

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Um, yeah...we all know how May the 4th turned out. I wouldn't get too excited.

If anything, I agree that we may get an official release date. Other than that? Not so much.

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  8. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.