Discussion Celebration II Essen Germany announcements

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by TtheForceHurts, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TtheForceHurts Force Ghost

star 3
    Hi folks,
    with the constantly growing list of Special guest (the most important would be Carrie F., Peter M.,
    Ian McD., Anthony D., Kenny B. Jeremy B., Dave F. and Kathrin K.) I have the feeling that, in contrast to May the 4th, we will get some major announcements. I think that we will either get the confirmation of the Big 3 or the title of Episode VII and I am sure that Filioni has something to tell about his new series as well... Luckily I'll be there:D
  2. Corvax855 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I wouldn't get your hopes up. So far, every announcement has come on random days via Hollywood Reporter, Deadline, etc, then gets confirmed on the official site the next day. Ideally we should get something before Celebration.
  3. chris hayes Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    We should get something even if it's just the official release date ( May 29th 2015 )......
  4. TheManFromMortis Jedi Grand Master

star 2
  5. bergstrom Force Ghost

star 2
    Wayyyyyyyyyy too early for title release
  6. The Hellhammer 7SA Forum Interrogator

Game Host
    star 5
    In all honesty, I think they don't really have all that much to announce yet. Things are being worked on behind the scenes I guess, probably rather intensely now that Into Darkness is out.
    I think announcements are gonna start pouring in in a few months.
  7. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Um, yeah...we all know how May the 4th turned out. I wouldn't get too excited.

If anything, I agree that we may get an official release date. Other than that? Not so much.
  8. EHT Manager: New Films

Manager
    star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.