main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration II Hotel Rooms available via Chicago Force

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Bosh_Talk, Feb 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Dear Fellow Fans,

Chicago Force invites you to join us at Star Wars Celebration II. We have a block of 45 hotel rooms at the Courtyard Marriott reserved. The Hotel is directly connected to the Convention Center where Celebration will be held. We have rooms for Thursday-Sunday and Friday-Sunday. The rate is just $132.00+tax per night (free parking at the Hotel). This is for a 2 bed (quad-occupancy) room. If you would like to be roomed with someone just let us know and we will try to group you with other fans. If you are interested please contact the Chicago Force Secretary by e-mailing me, BoshTalk@aol.com or visit www.ChicagoForce.org. Note, you do not have to live in Chicago to join us. We will be welcoming fans from around the world. As of this mailing all of the nearby hotels are sold-out, so this is an awesome plus for being associated with Chicago Force if you don't have a room already. We hope you can join us, and May The Force Be With You!

2. Bosh_Talk

Nov 29, 2000
    Hey all, we still have some rooms available. Just let me know if you're interested.

3. tionnesharp

tionnesharp Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2002
    Yes, I am interested. In fact, I registered with Chicagoforce, however, when I tried to talk to BoshTalk about rooms, I got a message that said, "the dark side has taken over this page" or something like that. In short, it shut me down. Do you still have rooms? Or was that Chicagoforce's way of saying, "we're all full up!" Curious minds would like to know.....

4. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    tionne, if you don't have a room yet, I recommend you contact Bosh_Talk by PM or email, since he may not check this forum regularly, or post something on the Chicago FanForce forum.

5. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    As far as I knew, our site was ok, try BoshTalk@aol.com.

6. Bosh_Talk

Nov 29, 2000
    Greetings,
    I have been getting a postive response and the rooms are beginning to fill quickly as they release the names of celebrities attending the event.
    We have also been getting requests from people looking to share expenses at Celebration II by going in on a Hotel Room together. If you have a room and would like to share expenses please e-mail me at boshtalk@aol.com. Let me know if you have a gender preference.

Thanks,
    Bosh

7. K-Dub_Solo

K-Dub_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2002
    Thanks so much Bosh and thanks Chicago Force! You guys made it possible for me to go to the Celebration!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.