main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Celebration II: Hotel Rooms

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bosh_Talk, Feb 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Dear Fellow Midwest Fans,

Chicago Force invites you to join us at Star Wars Celebration II in Indianapolis this May. We have a block of 45 hotel rooms at the Courtyard Marriott reserved for Chicago Force subscribers (like you). The Hotel is directly connected to the Convention Center where Celebration will be held. We have rooms for Thursday-Sunday and Friday-Sunday. The rate is just $132.00+tax per night (free parking at the Hotel). This is for a 2 bed (quad-occupancy) room. If you would like to be roomed with someone just let us know and we will try to group you with other Chicago Forcers. If you are interested please contact the Chicago Force Secretary by e-mailing me, BoshTalk@aol.com or visit www.ChicagoForce.org. Note, you do not have to live in Chicago to join us. We will be welcoming fans from around the world. As of this mailing all of the nearby hotels are sold-out, so this is an awesome plus for being associated with Chicago Force if you don't have a room already. We hope you can join us, and May The Force Be With You!

2. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Are there rooms still avaliable?

Lotus

3. que4zone

que4zone Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2002
    Isn't $130 a little much for one night... hmm.. I gotta find something cheaper...

4. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    QueZone,
    There is cheaper out there yes. If you need help finding something cheaper I've found it. This hotel their staying at is across and connect to the Convention Center. So 135.00 is cheap.

I found cheap rooms for under 100.00. Message me, and I'll send you the link.

Lotus!

5. Shdw-Knt

Shdw-Knt Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2002
    Damn.. $130 is expensive.. I had booked a room about 6 miles from the convention center for $54.99 a night using a coupon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.