main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration II Lego Yoda

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by DarthLarry, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLarry

DarthLarry Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001

does anyone know if that awesome C2 Lego Yoda is going to be sold in stores? i think it is so much better than the Lego Yoda that's out now (the big one that you have to assemble, not the little figure). i would totally buy him (even if he's not 20 feet tall :)!!)

anyone know?...

2. ZeroCool69

ZeroCool69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2002
    As we were leaving the Exhibit hall sunday, I asked the Lego guy what they were going to do with the giant 15 foot Yoda. He said they were going to take it apart, put the pieces back into the bins, transport it to FAO Schwartz in New York City, and reassemble it there. So I don't think they're gonna be selling it anytime soon.

3. DarthLarry

Oct 24, 2001

actually, i didn't that *exact* one, but if they were planning on selling that model any time. i think the face is so much better than the one that is out now.

4. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    [image=http://www.someplacesomewhere.com/uploaded/sw_pics/132.jpg]
    I'm pretty sure this is the one you're talking about. I haven't heard any reports of them making a kit of this model. After all, they already have the one Yoda LEGO kit that costs $100, and I don't think there is much of a market for another one.

5. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    I haven't heard anything about another Yoda kit. I think they'll only be making the one that is out now...

6. DarthLarry

Oct 24, 2001

that's too bad. the "sculpt" is so much better than the first one.

does anyone know if you can modify the existing one to look like the episode II yoda?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.