main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Celebration II report

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sereana_Nightstar, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Hi all,
    WOW!!! I am still overwhelmed by this event. Got home at 1:20 AM, my legs a nd feet still hurt, but it was totally worth it. Saw special footage that you will see on Thursday or there after. Got to see a digital projector, George was there on Thurs., of course none of us got to meet him. I guess one of the morning shows interviewed him at a restaurant near the convention center. Of course, we got our Jorg Sacul figure...exclusive only at C2. Looks just like George. Costumes were great, all the info. sessions were so informative. Much more to tell about and I plan to post pics on a website when I get them developed and Dvswader and I get things edited. The concert was great and the FanForce party on Friday was something else.
    Will post more details as time permits. We must return to our jobs of helping to keep the galaxy in balance here. I have people greatly in need of my Jedi healing powers.

May The Force Be With You....Always

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.