main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration II scrapbooks?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Krash, May 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I don't know about you, but I took ALOT of pictures at Celebration II. So many, that I've been cutting some of the background junk; and plan on creating a Celebration II scrapbook.

Never thought of myself as the "arts and crafts" type, but this is sounding like a fun way of making a keepsake of pictures. Any ideas?

2. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Krash, I am also planning on making a scrapbook. I even saved some of the confetti from the concert Saturday night for it.

Unfortunately, I've never made one myself either. But I do consider my to be crafty/creative. I'm always learning new things, so this will just be one more.

The only thing I know about what I'm gonna do with it, is that I'm do a LOT of planning BEFORE I do any pasting. Like the carpenter's axiom "Measure twice, cut once." I plan on having captions, and writing or typing out little personal comments. Mine will be laid out in chronological order with the goal to help me remember (and show off) the memories of my wonderful C2 experience.

Good luck with your project! No matter how "good" a job you do, it will nevertheless be priceless, b/c it will be all yours.

3. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I do this alot with all the trips I take...it's fun! I would suggest also putting in your pass, any tickets you kept (i.e. concert ticket, not the stupid raffle tickets...LOL) and free giveaway stuff that would fit in there. It may be just scraps of paper and such, but it's still part of the memories :)

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    PROGRESS REPORT: I'm having a blast with this :)

Went and got all my pictures developed, bought my supplies (album/glue stick/ thinking about stickers to fill in gaps) and started cutting wasted space off some pictures and laying out each page before I glued them on. I'm going to need extra pages, especially for all my autographed pictures!

Should I hand-write, type/cut/paste, are get labels to make captions of who/what each picture is? I've got lots of pictures of me with celebrities. I even have a whole page dedicated to the 501st!

I even sneaked some video and made stills of the shows; good thing because some of my sister's photos didn't come out during the Hadyen/Nick Gillard show in the Coruscant room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.