celebration III countdown

Discussion in 'Rocky Mount, NC' started by r2fu2, May 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Uh, yeah. Me and Fett just may have to let you two have the hotel room. With Riff and his slave Leia outfit and you and your booty shorts, well ITS JUST TO MUCH! [face_worried]
  2. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] ROFLMAO!!!... I don't get it.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  3. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
  4. r2fu2 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Are you guys feeling super or feeling swell?

Almost forgot 3 WEEKS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm feelin tardy, myself. :D

Okay, for you yungans out there. Reference Van Halens song "Hot For Teacher." "I dont feel tardy. Class dismiiiiisssed!!!!" Its one of my little ways of saying I feel crazy, weird, wild, out of it, etc. You know, you have to explain things to Kazuma. :D
  6. hybrid_ox Jedi Knight

star 1
    is it true they r makeing some parts 3D ? i heard they where on screen savers.
  7. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Got my Vader topper in the mail today. Whoo hoo! Now my order is complete. Indy, here I come! :)
  8. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Sweet!!! By the way, Ox, what the latest word on the street is, is that George Lucas will start putting out Star Wars in a new 3D fashion starting in 2007, marking the 30th anniversary of the first movie. Supposedly, this new 3D technology is unbelievable. :)
  9. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Guys, its with a heavy heart that I say this. Something has come up at work, and they will NOT be able to let me off for CIII. I am not going to be able to !#$^!@#%! make it. I am soooo pissed at someone I work with right now. More on this later, I gotta go, I feel absolutely sick right now.
  10. hybrid_ox Jedi Knight

star 1
    man thats messed up, you cant call in sick or anything?
  11. Mordtat Force Ghost

star 3
    Dude thats horrible man... Well I don't feel as bad now. A few of us who can't go are thinking about hanging out and watching some of the movies as a tribute. If you want man you can come hang out with us.

I figure get drunk and watch Star Wars until the sun comes up. Let me know what you think bro.
  12. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    That sucks....

Mordtat, are you talking about Star Wars films, or films in general? (OK, I see now, you said "watch Star Wars until the sun comes up")
  13. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Lol, that's great... I can't believe they fell for your April Fools gag ;) :D [face_laugh]

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  14. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    /kicks at Lodreh

Man, you bastich! I was going to at least let Eddie-wan read it. :D :D :D

Side note of reference for any who may wonder:

Just so you know, I will officially ruin any further April Fools attempts by me about Star Wars from now until forever. Just so you know, if something like this DID come up, I would STILL go. If I had to make some folks "disappear", I would still go. My obsession is not to be taken lightly. :D :D
  15. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    I figured Riff's was "April Fool's", but what about the "watch the Star Wars flicks" stuff?
  16. hybrid_ox Jedi Knight

star 1
    damn...he got me good on that....i thought you where for real...but i see...your for fake :p
  17. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    That's impressive... an edit that does not clairify anything... anywho... 19 days...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  18. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    joe-da, Mordtat and few of the others who are staying behind are currently planning on having a party to celebrate our leaving to C-3. At the party they will consume alcohol and watch the "Holy Trilogy" followed by Episodes 1, 2 and the Clone Wars... maybe even the Holiday Special (* if they get really drunk and someone can find a copy *).

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  19. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't think that there is enough alcohol in the world to convince me to watch the entire Holiday special again.
  20. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    I wont be with you guys when you go, but I'm catchin the movie with a bunch of shipmates up here.
  21. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Good try, oh slinger of evil Force lightning. But NO WAY would I have fallen for that. LOL!! I know you to well. Wild horses couldnt keep you away from C3. :D
  22. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
  23. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Admittedly, I should have said "Life is pain" instead of a mere "That sucks", but... I thought my nonchalance spoke for itself.
  24. r2fu2 Jedi Youngling

star 4
  25. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    "And you know, the funny thing is... *I* was planning on going in the slave leia outfit, too! We could be matching Leias! Wooo HOO!"

That is SO wrong on so many levels, but I do still have that blue slave twi-lek costume that you could borrow....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.