Celebration III! How do you plan to get there?

Discussion in 'Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Apr 12, 2004.

?

Celebration III! How do you plan to get there?

Poll closed May 12, 2004.
BUS! Join the 501st and ride with the Cool Kids 4 vote(s) 57.1%
CAR or VAN! On my own or with other friends - I love wasting time 0 vote(s) 0.0%
FLY! I don't want any money left to blow on silly Star Wars stuff 2 vote(s) 28.6%
DON'T KNOW! Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Oh My! Kinda scared of all those geeks 0 vote(s) 0.0%
NOT GOING! I'll wait for George to make Episode VII 1 vote(s) 14.3%
TRANSPORTER! Beam me aboard, Scotty - I'll zap my molecules there 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
  2. Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Knight

star 2
    I will hopefully be a member by them by getting my armor this year. So I'll be trying to go with the 501st on whatever bus/van they rent. C3 here we come!
  3. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going with the 501st! Trooping it all the way!

If not I'm gonna drive myself there. You can not miss this!

-UD
  4. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll have some armor by then myself, too, so count me in.
  5. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
    What armor are you getting Don if I may ask?

*crosses fingers and hopes for another Royal Guard*

:)

Hehe Any Armor is a good thing :)

-UD

aka Trainer of the Guards
  6. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I hate ground transportation - cars, trains, buses, whatever. Just driving across town bugs me. Being in a bus for hours would drive me crazy. I can't get comfortable on them and I can't sleep on them. In fact, I'm not a big fan of flying either, but that'll at least be over in a couple of hours.
  7. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    If you plan a bus trip properly it can be a big old party blast! I know which 501st guy I am sitting next to. Stick with me kids it will be a very fun ride.
  8. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Jayners, I'm torn between getting an Imperial Guard and a stormtrooper and other Imperial guys too. Tho I had fun being with you at the concert, standing motionless and silent but deadly for a while was excruciating for me... not my personality at all. The IG outfit is definitely cheaper than most others so thats a plus. I need armor for the type of Imperial that's closer to my outgoing nature. Perhaps put it to a vote?

Oh, and Beenca, you'll always be able to sit next to this super trooper. I'll have a space saved for you.
  9. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
    It's up to you. Whatever you feel the most comfortable in.

I guess I can watch my DVD's on the laptop on the way up. hehe. :)

Now I have to decide, do I go guard or do I go Sidious.

Hmm probably Guard that's what most people recognize me as.

-Janers
  10. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Here's the quote from the 501st yahoogroup and I can't stress enough that you must be a 501st member to do this. Dave Anderson placed the post.

Ok here's the deal on the Bus to Celebration III. It will be a non-smoking bus (law) with stops every 3 hrs for our driver. The bus will start out in Charlotte stop over in Greensboro then it's off to SWCIII. The bus will have a restroom 3 TVs/vcr and oh yeah we can Drink.
    17 out of 75 in the garrison have said they would like to go. Now I know that it's still early but...The bus will hold 57 people with 2 pcs of luggage and a couple of carry on. Armor bins will have to be packed with more than armor if we all want to fit in ;-)
    IF and this is only if all 57 seats are full it will cost.........
    $80.00 per person!
    That's all!! $40 each way!! come on people, tell me you want to go and let do this as a Garrison.
    If we need more room we can get it. Email me to let me know.
  11. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmmmmm....I may need to look at joining the 501st a little more seriously....
  12. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    I will probably go as an Imperial Officer so I don't have to wear a helmet over my head. Like Don, I get a little uncomfortable enclosed in a helmet. This should be one heck of a party folks, let's do it up right!
  13. JUMPMASTER_REVAN Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think I will have more money to spend if I forego the armor to join the 501st--for now, anyway. I eventually want to get some Clone War armor and then I will join in a heartbeat, but I will instead probably join the Rebel Legion first, when I get my Padme Battle Outfit done for C3.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.