main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration III in Indy

Discussion in 'Archive: Gainesville, FL' started by Grand_Moff_Jon, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Moff_Jon

Grand_Moff_Jon Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    Now that MM is over, those of us going to C3 can start looking forward to it. I'm currently in Indiana, and was raised in Indianapolis. If anyone needs any suggestions, directions, maps anything, I'm glad to help. My fiance, Pam, who some of you met at MM is going all four days, and I'm going as "media". If anyone wants to get together and have dinner together while in town, also let me know. I went to C2 and it was insane...this is only gonna be better!

Jon

2. jediseanUF

jediseanUF Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2005
    Did you get your passes yet? I am still waiting for mine and I am a little worried because they canceled our order since they said we did not pay. They corrected it on the website but I am still a little concerned that it is still messed up in their system.

3. Grand_Moff_Jon

Mar 30, 2005
    same thing happened to a buddy of mine. Now he has to pick them up at the will call window. Pam did get hers in the mail, and I'm getting press passes.

4. Darthtengence

Darthtengence Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    i havent recieved my passes yet but they said that after March 1st they werent mailing out any more anyways and that you have to picl them up at a Will Call ( what ever that is ) i am assuming its some kind of ticket master thing. So i am hoping that everything still is going as planned. See you who are going!

Jason

5. jediseanUF

jediseanUF Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2005
    Well mine were ordered well in advance of the will call deadline. At this point I will be VERY unhappy if I end up having to wait in line for my passes. They already messed up the order once and if that is the reason I am not getting them you better believe I will be on phone/email whatever to get them. From reading in the forums the general response has been that GenCon waited too long to get this stuff taken care of. I admit there are a lot of people over anxious, but enoughs enough, get us our tickets that we paid an arm and a leg for in a timely manner, its not that difficult.

If you guys ordered ahead of the will call deadline and it was changed from ship to will call on the web site then you might want to double check and maybe send them an email.

6. Grand_Moff_Jon

Mar 30, 2005
    Are you going all four days? When are you coming up? The will call window is actually going to be open Wednesday evening from 7-10 if you'll be here in time. If not, yeah, you will be standing in an incredibly long line (going by C2) on Thursday. GenCon has really screwed this up (which is nothing new if you haven't dealt with them before). But it was announced today that Bob Villa..err..George Lucas will be here, so that is going to cause a whole new kind of havoc. I'm going to try EVERYTHING in my power to interview him...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.