1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

Celebration III is in Indy!!!

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by Jayna, Feb 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Are you going to be around Sunday afternoon? The Embry-Riddle drama club is doing a production of the Three Musketeers. We have a show Friday night at 7 and Sunday afternoon at 4. Jayna is Porthos, I'm Capt. Treville, and Ca_tron is Queen Anne. It's going to be a great play!
  2. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    Are you talking about this Sunday? I won't be in Daytona then but I plan on being home on the 21st.

Jayna, I'm so jealous! I think I would literally die if I saw Hayden Christensen. Either that, or be arrested for jumping on him. :p
  3. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    No no no, Sunday the 4th.

And what is it with you women and the men of Star Wars? I have one little poster of Ewan McGregor from TPM in my room and so far I have four girls all claiming it when I die! Sheeesh!
  4. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, it's not like there aren't any hot women in Star Wars. :p

And I'll be home Sunday the 4th. I'll have to make plans to attend. :)
  5. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well yeah, but I don't see every Natalie Portman film religiously! Or swoon whenever I see her picture. It just baffles me ?[face_plain]
  6. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    Well I guess the guys in Star Wars just happen to be particularly hot. Except for Chewbacca. ;)

And while I definitely am a tad obsessed, I'm not that bad...I think...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.