main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration III Tickets!!!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Jairen, Sep 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Yeah, sorry everyone, me being a veggie can be a pain in the behind for everyone else :( And I think I may be the only veggie in the group
    I am happy with Joe's first choice (Alcatraz), nps with sticking with what Joe had said in first place (a brewery and food - hehe, you'll be in heaven :p )and any day people want their steaks, I'll just bail or something, maybe go hunt some wild potato and cauliflower :D
    I have to do that Friday anyways, I think all the FF do has is salad again lmao. Evil little green stuff :p

Veritas - I don't think text to UK mobiles (back home or in US) will be bad, depends who you are with.

Jairen, you want me to PM my moby number just in case?

Help on this please if you can :) - That DHC person I mentioned may have a prob - he has subscribed to Hyperspace (as a UKer), but isn't a member of the Official SW UK fan club. When he booked his ticket, he assumed our version of Hyperspace meant the same as the US (as I understand, the US SW fanclub is called "Hyperspace: The Official SW Fan Club - that includes the fanclub AND hyperspace) - which I believe is wrong. So has he got a prob when he turns up to Will Call and isn't a UK fan club member, I emailed the registration person for him, but no reply yet. Ta :)

2. thebrit

thebrit Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    >I thought Leon was over there (the US) permanently, didn't realise he had come back to the UK lol.

I'm famous!!!!

{actually i guess appearing on queer eye for the straight guy uk made me famous first}

I get in around teatime (that's 6pm Joe) on the wednesday and have a load of sorting out to do for the forkatie.org wristbands - there are 5,000 of them and I need to organise getting these to fan group tables, so guess I'll miss the wednesday dinner

ho hum - I'm sure you'll all see me, I'm the one with a big box of pink wristbands!

3. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Whoa, you're the trooper from Queer Eye UK. I saw that episode!!!!

4. thebrit

thebrit Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    yup! that's me!

5. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    I thought it was when i saw your picture!
    Pink wrist band boy, okay.

6. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004
    Holy crap! I thought the same as your mate Tim. I'm a hyper space member but not in the fanclub, does this mean i dont get my lanyard and early entry, Oh ***T, Oh ***T. * runs off to C3 site*

Fan Club Benefits

Q: Are Hyperspace and the Official Star Wars Fan Club the same thing?

If you live in the United States or Canada the Official Star Wars Fan Club and Hyperspace are one in the same. Members receive 6 issues of INSIDER magazine each year, a Fan Club kit, special benefits at fan events like those at Celebration III, and access to exclusive online content at www.starwars.com. If you live outside the U.S. or Canada you may become a Hyperspace member and enjoy exclusive online content, plus special fan benefits like those at Celebration III.

I interpret this as meaning hyperspace members will get the fanclub benefits at C3

Q: What is a lanyard?

A lanyard is a material neck strap that clips to your badge. The Fan Club lanyard is orange.

7. Jairen

Sep 1, 2000
    OK, starting to get a little excited now!!!!

8. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    "Boy, is this great!!!" ~ Animal House

9. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Just a reminder, for those who are interested, New York & Philadelphia warmly invite everyone from FFUK to share many pints and a bite to eat with us at Alcatraz brew pub on Wednesday evening. We plan on arriving somewhere between 7 & 8pm.

You can contact myself (Vez has my cell #) or Tim(Bolton) for any additional info.

I hope to see you there. I think I owe a bunch of beers, you know who you are. ;)

10. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Sorry for any confusion, I think you are right Veritas.
    When we booked last year and at the time it deffo mentioned fan club and not Hyperspace, I reckon they have changed this though if you go to the fan club benefits, again UK fan club is mentioned, and not hyperspace. Hence my confusion :(

Fingers crossed.
    Sorry for slowness in replying, I am in NYC using Moriah's laptop, and finding it hard to type on this thing lol. C U all soon.

11. Jairen

Sep 1, 2000
    Well, I am a member of the UK Fan Club (card is packed :D ) so I'll have some of the guest tickets to get people in if the Hyperspace membership isn't enough.

12. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004

You know J, you're my bestest friend in the whole world ;). If Ive joined the wrong club, I'll just have to suffer for it. Nearly packed, finishing work at lunch to day, then it will feel like its all kicking of.

13. Jairen

Sep 1, 2000
    I spent last night in front of the telly watching Sin City, ironing and packing. I'm all done now, apart from a couple of last minute things that I'll throw in the bag tomorrow morning.

One of my bags is nearly empty, just a small one, so that I've got room to pack my limited edition figures and some other bits and pieces to bring back :D :D

14. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004
    I have borrowed the BIGGEST case from my mum and dad, so my costumes dont get creased and I can fit stuff in to bring back

15. Jairen

Sep 1, 2000
    Woohooo! This time tomorrow I will be relaxing on the plane on my way to the US!!! I am soooo looking forward to this. Not sure I'm gonna sleep tonight at all. I feel like a little kid again!

16. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.