main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration III - What are the plans?

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by DarthLucanas, Feb 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Lots of big news recently, with the preliminary schedule being released, and the Offical Pix autograph details announced. I want to give you all a heads up that I will be purchasing the complete portfolio of unsigned images to save some money since I planned on getting many autographs anyway ($2 a photo compared to the $5 regular price). I will be interested in selling some of them at the con, and I'll have a more complete list of what will be available once I figure out which autographs I'm getting. :)

2. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Definitely let me know which ones you're interested in selling off Rosie. I'm going to be just picking up 3 or 4 pictures and I'd rather use my money to help out a fellow board member than the folks at Official Pix.

BTW: Has anyone who is going to C3 received their passes yet? I know it was going to take Gen Con a couple of weeks to mail them all out, but with April just a couple of days away I'm starting to get a bit antsy.

3. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    You're not the only one still waiting. I'd say just be patient and don't get worried unless you don't get them by next Monday. I got mine a little over a week ago, and people are continuing to get theirs everyday. :)

4. Kaylle

Kaylle Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2004
    Roseanna, I'd be interested in purchasing some of them, too; keep us posted on which ones you don't want!

Also, we now have a schedule for Star Wars: Musical Edition! I am so excited! We're rehearsing a lot now, and things are starting to come together.

Our shows are:

Thursday at 2:30 pm
    Friday at 11:30 am
    Saturday at 1:30 pm
    Sunday at 10:30 am

I'm sure they could possibly still change, but this is the schedule we have now. I hope some of you can make it! It should be a lot of fun :)

Kaylle
    (Rebel Trooper, Lead Jawa, Modal Node, and Alderaanian ghost ;))

5. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
  6. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    I bet people are already camping out in line to see him.
    I sure hope they have their act together or they are going to PO a lot of people.

7. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    There are going to be alot of PO'd people regardless of how GenCon & C3 handle the George Lucas appearance. The way I see it, in order to get in you'll have to commit pretty much the whole day to waiting in that line. I think I'll pass on the GL appearance and take advantage of the shorter lines that will exist at places like the autograph lines, vendor booths and the C3 store.

8. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    You guys want to do a dinner with the NJO? I invited Dallas & of course, Rhode Island, and Gary invited Pittsburgh. And Foxboro as well, since Gary spoke to Beanie about it.

9. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Of course! What night were you thinking of?

10. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Let me get Gary in here. This was his idea. ;)

11. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Ciao...

We were thinking about the first night. This way we have the rest of the con to hang and do whatever.

I would like to go out, but if we need to we could get food and go back to a room or order in.

Heck, as long as we are all together, it's all good!

~EF~

12. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    The first night we get in or the first night of CIII? We get in at 9:50pm, and my friend from Indianapolis is picking Gary and I up. We'll go back to the hotel and go grab some drinks at a local spot. Everyone's welcomed to join us for that as well. I'm so excited that I get to see my buddies from New England SOON!

13. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    I would want to do it on the Thursday night.

~DG~

14. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Sounds good to me! What do the rest of you think?

15. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    I have to pass unfortunately. I won't be getting into Indy until Friday morning :(

16. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    What we're probably going to do is order in some food at one of our hotel rooms and hang out and stuff like that, since getting into a restaurant is going to be rather tough with a large group.

17. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    If I have to wait in line ALL day to talk to lucas then so be it. At last we will reveal ourselves to the empire and LAST we will have our REVENGE!!!

18. Kaylle

Kaylle Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2004
    I'd love to come and meet some new faces. We may have a cast party that night, in which case I'll probably go to that, but if not count me in!

Kaylle (7 rehearsals left...)

19. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Just wanted to throw this out to all attending C3. Do you folks want to exchange cell #'s in case we need/want to reach each other while in Indy?

Figured it would not only come in handy when trying to hook-up after hours, but we could also ring each other at the convention center with heads up's on freebies and exclusives.

20. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    You can put me on the phone list. Just PM me for the number!

21. Dex1138

Sep 8, 1999
    Lucas' schedule for C3!
    I'm betting the lines will startup at least 5am.

22. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    I'm going to pass on GL's appearance. Maybe if each of these forums were a bit longer than 30 minutes I'd feel differently.

Hopefully with all of the people lined up waiting to see him, it will mean shorter lines at some of the other attractions inside C3.

23. Dex1138

Sep 8, 1999
    Yeah, that's the big plus :)
    Considering they're expecting 35k+ people and only about 10k will get in....

24. TI-0694

TI-0694 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2004
    6 days left!! Can't wait to see the Boston crew again!!

25. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Why can't we be leaving for CIII yet?

Mike, think we could get Ant to bring the Yueng?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.