main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Celebration III

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by craigrr, Sep 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    OK, weren't they supposed to announce last month where C3 is going to be held? Did they announce it & I missed it? Maybe they're finalizing things with the Qwest Center Arena to hold it there! Hey, I can dream, can't I?

2. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    In staying true to form....they got our hopes up again, only to let us down. No, nothing has been announced, actually nothing has been said period. No reasons or excuses. Sigh.

3. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    So lets start the caravan planning now!! Make it a OFF event!!!

Whos going!!

I am!

4. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    I'm ready to make hotel reservations the second the location's announced. Anyone else making the trek besides me & Mark?

5. sarahpie

sarahpie Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    I'll go! You know, that whole "I have money now" thing really helps.

6. Vader71

Vader71 Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2002
    I will be there again.

7. Darth_Tharon

Darth_Tharon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2003

"We have enough artillery for one more good fight . . . but just one."
    "I know . . . let me think on it."
    -- Confederate Lieutenant General James Longstreet (Commander, I Corps, ANV) and Confederate General Robert E. Lee (Commander, Army of Northern Virginia), in consultation with each other during the 1993 movie GETTYSBURG

Well, money's extraordinarily tight, but I will FIND A WAY and MAKE the commitment to be there RIGHT NOW. I missed Celebration II and I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE with Celebration III. Count me in, and I will confirm that with an oath signed in blood!

The offer of a free dinner is still open to anyone who can hook me up with an interview or a suggestion that can land me a job. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me, I really appreciate it!

Also, if anyone is interested in doing some wargaming (specifically Axis and Allies, but I'm open to about anything), please call me (402-334-8969) or PM me or whatever, as I am DYING to exercise my brain against someone that has a brain too. (People without brains can disregard this message. *laffs*)

COUNT ME IN FOR CELEBRATION III. Period. Paragraph. End of statement. Thanks for allowing me to opt in and commit to it!

CHRIS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.