Celebration III

Discussion in 'Edmonton, AB' started by fingthething, Nov 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geekgirl76 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just put them in your carry on. They don't want them in checked bags because the cargo area isn't pressurized.

For the Lego booth Mellinda said "We are booth #113 and we?re located right by the exhibition hall entry doors", other than that I have no idea.
  2. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    stress level this morning reached an all time high. can't fit all my stuff in my bag [face_worried] :_|
  3. princess-lia Jedi Knight

star 2
  4. banana Jedi Master

star 4
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaa ok i am ok i think

banana :)
  5. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  6. banana Jedi Master

star 4
    I AM PACKED ahahahahahahahah :)

7. Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Have a great trip you guys... I hope everything goes well, and everything lives up to your expectations...

Make sure to think of me, if only for a moment, everytime you see a spoiler! ;)

Good luck and may the Force be with you all!!!

John
  8. banana Jedi Master

star 4
    thanks man see you when we get back

9. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    I'll get you a vader exclusive figure john on the condition that you open it [face_devil]

Just kidding bro. Thanks ;)
  10. geekgirl76 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks John. :)
    Have a safe drive guys, and remember no one is coming to bail you out. [face_devil] I'll see you in Indianapolis.
  11. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    Whohoo it's 2:23 am and I am packed.....Suppose I'll see you al in like 4 hours

12. geekgirl76 Jedi Master

star 4
    O.k. now I'm starting to bounce off walls! :p
  13. redeyekho Jedi Knight

star 2
    Say Terry... what time do you leave. I'm leaving at 7:38 am United on Wednesday. I'm gonna have to get up at 4 am on Wednesday. Yikes. Only a couple of more sleeps. Hope Liann is alright driving down there.
  14. lord_greedo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Can someone grab me a Gentle Giant Exclusive Sandtrooper bust??? The cost should be around $50US ($60CAN).
    Obviously someone who doesn't want one for themselves.

I will get you cash money before you leave! I will drop it of at your house! I will give you $100CAN and you can spend the extra on whatever! Please oh please oh please!
    I know someone out there wants to help a fellow collector. My set will be incomplete with out this exclusive.
    I have some free Sneak preview figures I can give someone on top of the hundred??? Sound good!

Please oh please oh........
  15. geekgirl76 Jedi Master

star 4
    We're on the Northwest that leaves at 8:10, so I'll have a whole hour of sleep on you. :p Somehow I think I'll be to excited to sleep anyway. If we get through security promptly, I might see you in the waiting lounge. :)
    I went into worry mode about the road trippers at about 3 this afternoon, but I don't seem to be happy unless I worry about something.

Sorry Greedo, I have no idea what a "Gentle Giant Exclusive Sandtrooper bust" even is, I'd be too worried that I got you the wrong thing.
  16. Darth_Haggis Force Ghost

star 4
    Sounds like I'm on the same flight as you Dave
  17. geekgirl76 Jedi Master

star 4
    I thought you were on Air Canada?
  18. Darth_Haggis Force Ghost

star 4
    Air Canada flight 4013 operated by United Airlines.
  19. redeyekho Jedi Knight

star 2
  20. geekgirl76 Jedi Master

star 4
    O.k. I have no idea how airlines work anymore, Air Canada used to have thier own planes. :p We're Northwest 1022.
  21. Darth_Haggis Force Ghost

star 4
    Dave, you mentioned you were taking your video camera down... would I be able to make a request that part of our LEGO competition gets taped? (Graham Neil at CFRN asked that we bring some "in action" footage back if possible...)
  22. redeyekho Jedi Knight

star 2
    Steve...I don't have a camcorder. My friend has one and he's coming with me. I'll see what I can do.
  23. Darth_Haggis Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks. See everyone (that hasn't left yet) at the airport! :D
  24. EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I hope you all had a good time & have a safe journey home!
  25. geekgirl76 Jedi Master

star 4
    Had a fantastic time, even though the store was a fiasco. I got to meet Tim Zahn so I'm a happy camper. Must sleep now. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.