main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration III

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by Lady_Lucas, Jan 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    You are welcome!
    I know it is expensive but the great thing about the Westin it is literally right next to the convention center with that walkway so if it rains it is so convienant! If you can get a group together it would cut your cost. Like I said I am just really excited about this and I would love as many fanforce members all in one hotel as much as possible! :)

2. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002
    I am lucky I have a couple of options I can take thanks to the Canadian FF one of which is take a hotel further away and one of the guys will come pick my up and drive me to the con center

3. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    That is a good idea also. The Canadian fanforce members are really nice and they were alot of fun at the last convention! :)

4. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    I know I have been in Canada for the past two weeks and have met a few of the members, they are lovely people :D

5. lukestarkiller1977

lukestarkiller1977 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    I probably take a week out there. Have a few days to chill before the convention starts on Thursday and fly back maybe Monday / Tuesday.

For CII which was also in Indiana we stayed about 15 miles away BUT then you need a car and I think it was a radisson or Howard Jonston - quiet nice... about $60 - 70 a night

Aso its worth checking out the Indiana Speed race track which is very cool....

The Westin is very very nice and close!! If we can get a group together would be good. :)

6. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Yes, it is not very expensive on the outer belt of Indianapolis but your cost goes up as you would have to rent a car to drive to the city and pay for parking!
    lukestarkiller I am glad you are attending! :)

Here is more info for the Westin:
    There is no charge to reserve at the Westin. However they have a 48-hour cancellation policy and you need to have a creditcard/checkcard to hold the reservation.
    This is for April 21-24 2005 as of today,
    the rooms are running about 279.00(4 people) per night. It is expensive, but if you split it up it will be 70.00 per night.

7. pirry

pirry Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 20, 2002
    I wish I could go, but it's totally impossible for me. I hope you will have fun and hear good news ;) :p

8. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    From the look of the prices of the hotel driving in is not a bad idea if you can drive. Looks like my accomodation is sorted for me :D

But I will still help those who are going look for hotels :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.