main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration III

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by ge_rpger, Mar 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ge_rpger

ge_rpger Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2004
    Hey there, I'm from the DFW FF (and the 501st) and just wanted to know what you guys thought about a Chartered Bus?

Up here in Dallas/Fort Worth we are working with the 501st's Star Garrsion and trying to get a bus or two coordinated for the trip.

A bus might start in San Antonio and work it's way up to Indiana. The more the merrier and cheaper too.

So, anyone?

2. ge_rpger

ge_rpger Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2004
    For more information. Posted by krwade3

Ok people have some firm information for you on trip information for C3 if you are willing. I have been apart of DFWFanForce since day 1. FYI just so you know I have been researching this for the past 5 months on a trip proposal. Total trip cost per person based on what I have found so far(can change for the better at any time) is $450. This includes Quotes for the Charter Bus itself and Hotel.The ticket cost is estimated since I spoke with Jeanette Keblish W/ GEN CON and they do not have a actual ticket cost as of yet. So that you know I round the cost of tickets to $100 based on the fact they were $75 for the 3-day event last time and it is now a 4-day event.

I dont see the cost going up only down depending on what other deals we are able to work out with hotel and ticket cost or even a different charter service, but the actual charter bus IS RESERVED and basically all we need to do is find 49 committed people the more the marrier. The hotel Quote is also LOCKED I have around 15 confirmed including myself. So basically that leaves only 34 people and Im sure that I can include another 10 just in this forum alone and we STILL have 13 Months left to get the numbers we need.

Please feel free to contact me via PM with any questions and I will get back with you shortly.

Regards fellow Fans

AGAIN THE QUOTES AND PRICES LISTED ARE LOCKED WITH THE EXCEPTION OF TICKET COST THE ONLY OTHER COST YOU WOULD HAVE IS FOOD AND FUN

Oh BTW the information I have been working on is completely seperate from the 501st and what they have been doing. Although I think with the both of us working on this it will be advantageous for both groups as an alternative to individual plans toward a mutual goal.

3. krwade3

krwade3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    I have an update for you fellow fans. We will begin filling the seats on the C3 bus with a small deposit within the next couple of weeks. You will be able to do so Via PayPal and the deposit amount will be $50 per person. This Gurantees your seat to C3 and also your seat selection(if available).

I will post a link to Paypal in the very near future so that you can make you deposits by however means you see fit. I will also supply a image of the bus that we will be riding on so that you may request your desired seat. More up to Date information will be on the DFWFanforce Forum.

DFW Fanforce Forum C3
    DFWFanForce C3 Trip

Please feel free to PM me if you have any further questions. After PayPal is set up I will provide more contact information for your convience.

Regards fellow Fans,
    Krwade3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.