main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration III

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by benskywalker1, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benskywalker1

benskywalker1 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2004
    Well I'm a subscriber to starwars.com's homing beacon (who isn't) and thought I would post some stuff up here for everyone. They have announced the launch date of Episode III (see other post for title :)). I believe it is May 19, 2005.

They have the location and the logo for celebration III. www.starwarscelebration.com.

And they also have information on who the guest list is going to contain for Star Wars Weekend at Disney. http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2004/04/news20040402.html

And let us not for get that in September the original trilogy is coming out on DVD. (WOOT!)

Just thought I would keep all informed. This week is going to be fun for me as I have two finals that I must complete and I get braces on Tuesday :(.

Have fun

2. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Thanks for the updates benskywalker1 ! ! ! :)

Good luck on your exams this week ! ! ! :)

I hope getting the braces on went well today ! ! ! Eat soup or milkshakes or pudding tonight ! ! ! And milk the attention for all you can get out of it ! ! ! :)

3. benskywalker1

benskywalker1 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2004
    Can't milk to much out of it. Wife chopped off her hair (I hate it), I've lost 22lbs.(milkshake sounds good but not on the diet :p), and my teeth are killing me. Stupid braces. Anyways.....Other than that things are good. Thanks for the luck...I'm going to need it in my database class....as for my management class....I can skip the exam and still get a B in the course :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.