main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ Celebration III

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Kitt327, Apr 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    Happened to spot this in the starwars.com coverage today ...

"Temuera Morrison stopped by briefly in order to complete the Fett family on-stage for snapshot-happy fans, but later spoke to (and sang a duet with) long-time friend Laga'aia on his own.

Morrison came to Indianapolis via Skywalker Ranch in Northern California where he interviewed George Lucas, Rick McCallum, and members of ILM and Skywalker Sound for his New Zealand television program, "The Tem Show".

Can't wait to see it.

Check out Matt's report on star-wars.co.nz ... great stuff. Apparently the kiwi stars did an on stage haka :)

2. DrMaul

DrMaul Jedi Master star 1

Dec 24, 2000
    It's a blast, I tell ya, and I'm adding photos on the SWNZ website as fast I can. The NZ actors were brilliant!

3. DrMaul

DrMaul Jedi Master star 1

Dec 24, 2000
    PS - I wish I could have got more photos of the Haka and Bodie's Taiaha demonstration (improvising with a broomstick), but there are some limitations on the use of flash and video recording...the ones I've posted capture the vigour and passion they put into the performance though.

Jay and Tem just had the crowd in tears of laughter. Bodie was sitting between them, unable to control his laughter at the impromptu comedy routine.

At the opening ceremony, Jay sang Weird Al Yankovic's EP1 parody rendition of American Pie.

4. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    Wow, awesome photos Matt! looks like you had an absoloute ball.

5. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    Looks fricken awesome!

6. AnariaZar-Rel

AnariaZar-Rel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2004
    This is the most incredible experience. I never imagined the sheer volume of items, and costumes (and unfortunately the queues), but the long trip has been worth it, and we're only just past the half-way point. The Ep3 footage is amazing, the effects are mind-blowing :D Really cool seeing Rick McCallum and John Knoll yesterday, and we're definately going to see those clips at least once more today! Then off to spend some money!

7. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    That Infities inspired light side Vader in the most recent up date is really cool. Must be a blast to go there do all that cool stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.