San Diego, CA Celebration IV confirmed for Los Angeles May 2007

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediLarryB, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me-gonk Jedi Master

star 4
    Good...so it's not just me LOL
  2. Volntyr Jedi Youngling

star 2
    No, from years of knowing you...you are insane! :D Or maybe going sane in a crazy world...
    but then again, who is sane these days?
  3. RumbaRue Jedi Youngling

Pez? LOL!

as Rumba flips open her C3PO pez and pops a strawberry one into her mouth....
  4. MtnJedi Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Here's mine. http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s222/MtnJedi/C4/
  5. jawajames FF Pacific RSA / Chapter Rep San Diego, CA

Manager
    star 6
    and mine:
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2091569168
  6. GreyJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL! I totally forgot about the "tuna sandwich of doom". [face_laugh]

Great pictures, James.
  7. JediVixen Jedi Youngling

star 2
    James
    Clarification on one of your pictures.
    The pink snowtrooper has her outfit
    in that color to bring awareness to Breast Cancer.
    (She was introduced at one of the 501st panels.)
  8. me-gonk Jedi Master

star 4
    Is that the reason for the pink snowtrooper? I was really wondering why it was pink.
  9. JediZabrak Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Yeah, but not everybody's going to think "breast cancer awareness" when they see a (pink) snowtrooper. :rolleyes:
  10. MtnJedi Jedi Youngling

star 2
    /\[face_laugh] So that's what the pink snowtrooper was about? ...Riiight, of course, how could we be so stupid as to not realise that's such a cool way to make people aware that breat cancer exists...[face_idea]
  11. JediZabrak Jedi Youngling

star 2
    [image=http://www.geocities.com/tomikaunisto/starwars/ackbar.gif] The Admiral advises to stay away from the "planet of cotton candy" because......

[image=http://atlblogs.com/gosey/archives/ackbarismyhero.jpg]
  12. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Hey there everyone, I know i do not live in San Diego but still love to share with you guys any ways.

I'm glad I got to see you and the Family Linda. I hope you had a wonderfull time at CIV. Here is the Pic I got of you Linda.
    [image=http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i114/newboiseorder/NBO/celebration4/day4/Picture113.jpg]

I'm working on getting like 5-6 members of the New Boise Order to become 501st since there is no 501st in the Boise Idaho Area and it is the Capitial.

I had to Much fun I took Mike Kingma out and we had a drinking Contest he said since he was from Australia he would win (You do not always have to let the wookie win) The first set of pictures would explain why there are lots of smiles and lots of drinks. At the 501st party i think we each spent like 150 each on drinks before we started doing Jagger Bombs at the Hotel Bar.

Well here are my pictures. I will not be ablt to make Comic Con this year Cause of CIV. I always go to our local convention in August Called Fandemonium and I try to make it to the Sci Fi convention Mountain Con in Salt Lake City UT David Prowse will be there this year. I usally try to make Comic con but when we have a Celebration it comes before Comic Con.

I also wanted to Thank you again GreyJedi for the great time at the Rebel Party and for allowing me and my group to owe you the 12.00 at the door and like i said we would pay it. Thanks again!

My Pictures from CIV

13. fett Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Linda is no longer a part of FanForce.
  14. JediVixen Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Agreed. She should have had the Pink Ribbon on that would
    identify what cause she was promoting.
  15. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Sorry i was not aware, I live in Boise Idaho and only talk to a few Fanforce members from California once in a while. I use to live in Long Beach CA but live in Idaho now.

Well anyone who is looking for friends from the North West our FanForce is well likeable group. Sorry if i stired up any bad feelings or anything. things like this must be a personal issue and not for outsiders to have to deal with so i will not ask why or what happen.

I hope you all still do not mind that i post here once in a while some things to share like i did in the past.

16. me-gonk Jedi Master

star 4
    You are absolutely most welcome to post here! The more the merrier!
  17. BrieKalan Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Absolutely, like Kat said, the more the merrier. I saw a lot of your pictures from CIV, looks like you all had great fun!
  18. Dune_Sea_Hermit Jedi Master

star 1
    James's report on the Kessel Run is in the current issue of Bantha Tracks. It includes two of the forty CIV pictures with which I bombarded the long-suffering BT editor. Also, Dan's in one of the pictures of the costumed fans' visit to the Shriner's Children's Hospital.
  19. FLY_JEDI Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Britt has just added more pics to his C4 site.

Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.