main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Celebration IV confirmed for Los Angeles May 2007

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediLarryB, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998
    Ok, I need Trooper Armor by May 24th.

2. jess_squared

jess_squared Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    And most of us will need to room like sardines just to afford a hotel for this thing anyway! :D hehe

3. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    I'm selling my clone armor. It would fit you perfectly. :)

4. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Only problem is it's right before Comic-con making finances a fun thing to juggle.

5. Volntyr

Volntyr Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2002
    Comic Con is bad enough to worry about...LOL. I wonder if I can convince my sister to share a room at the nearby hotel chain she works at...hehe

6. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    WEll the NBO will be there we already booked our hotel room 2.3 miles away. I can not believe that all the close hotels and motels are already booked could be because of Disney/Star Wars/ Memorial Day weekend. but nonetheless we will be there. got 2 rooms booked for hopefully at least 8 people. got me close to 2 grand already in the bank for this one.

7. ManaByte

Aug 20, 1998
    Hotels are booked because of E3 the week before.

8. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Interesting that they are booked, EVERY hotel we called, including the on-line bookings, said their computers didn't go that far in advance yet and were unable to book. So NOTHING has been booked for that weekend yet. (But they all did give us hints on what to do to get rooms LOL)

9. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    And what, pray tell, were those hints? o_O

10. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    Well they cannot be booked that far in advance surely, I just looked at a few myself and it kept coming up they can only be booked 50 weeks in advance from the date you want to stay

11. Mr_Keebler

Mr_Keebler Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    sweet. i just heard about this. My office is in West Hollywood. not sure how far that is from the Convention center. Unless of course it is in the anaheim center?

12. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Need to figure out how far this will be from Studio City... if its feesible I will be able to go: no hotels to deal with yeah!!!

13. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    Anaheim is not LA.

14. mrcottonsparrot

mrcottonsparrot Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 26, 2004
    And thank the heavens for that... ;)

The Parrot

15. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Well, latest hotel update. :mad: After being told I could book a room, they now inform me (and I called about 4 places) that ALL of them have a 100% hold on the rooms and rooms will ONLY be able to be booked through a Housing Service. :mad: NO rooms have been booked at the hotels in question. Plus there will be a "substantial financial penalty" (they're quote) if they attempt to book one. So no one has a room at any of the close hotels...they even checked their computers to make sure... But everyone said they would get ahold of me as soon as they got the info on who is handling the rooms and when the bookings could start.

Gonna be a bleed'n madhouse!:eek:

16. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    Hoping we're living closer so we can drive home each night now.
    Man...it's gonna suck getting a room!

17. ManaByte

Aug 20, 1998
    I'm already planning on staying in Anaheim. Likely the HoJo. $100 a night. Only 30min from the LACC.

18. arodofhoth

arodofhoth Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    I'll be staying with my uncle who lives in South Gate, no hotel problem for me[face_dancing]

Just Kidding:p Good luck on the hotels.;)

19. boricuatrooper

boricuatrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2005
    WOW!

Finally a good reason to be living in LA (OK, Long Beach- short Metro ride to LACC).

:D D

20. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hey Diego, can we all crash at your place? :D :D [face_batting] [face_batting]

21. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Yeah, just the 50+ really active members or so? ;) We'll be quiet, you won't even know we are there. ;)

22. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Please tell the Angels!!!

I will only be in attendance at C4 if the Padres, Dodgers and the Angels are at home that week. and then only for a day probably.

23. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    My only concern is that my Starfighter is supposed to be on display with the rest of the CarFighters...its that old transportation thing. :confused:

24. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    I've commented to Jon that we should just get a hotel by Disney and do that drive which is better than from Escondido at least.

25. MasterBarkeep3633

MasterBarkeep3633 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 9, 2004
    <mutter> All this and I know I'll be in Japan before I get to attend this... almost makes me regret the fact that I'll be leaving... ALMOST....! I sure hope C4 is as cool as it sounds... at least this time they'll be having it a place with both good weather but is well designed for conventions like this, eh ?
    JERMS/TK-3633

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.