main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Celebration IV confirmed for Los Angeles May 2007

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediLarryB, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    There is a little check box that says: Yes or No Star Wars Fan Club Member

I had checked the box, but apparently used my old GenCon account, which was used for CIII.. THAT is what messed everything up. According to them shouldn't have been able to use my ID or pass to have gotten in.

Check you Account Information/Purchases.. if says Regular Member.. then that's what it means...and you need to get it changed.

2. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Woot, me be in line between 5-7pm on the fan day. If someone wants somethiing they can give me the cash and i'll pick it up when I am in there. I only plan to be one/two things as I spending my moolah on autographs instead for a pic I want in my office.

3. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    The box is still checked that I am a member but on the very top it says regular member.
    I'm off to email to make sure it's all good before it really counts.

edit: this is what it says across the top when I log into my account...with my ID hidden for privacy of course.
    Welcome Katrina Andrews (ID: ######) (Active regular member)

4. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Katrina,

I also called them on the customer service number as well as emailed...so I got the phone call this morning, and the confirmation for the Store event early this afternoon. They really jumped on this to fix it for me.

5. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    I emailed. Don't have time to call today. I'll see what happens from that and I can always call a little later.

6. morpheus1977

morpheus1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 4, 2005
    I wont be able to get my tickets till this fri and the first three sections are full. But like I said in my other post I am not to worried they said there should be plenty of the exclusives avialable.

7. BrieKalan

BrieKalan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2006
    Well, Paul and I got into the 7-9 timeslot on Thursday for shopping.

Rachel, what time do we leave for your trials??

We might have to catch up.

8. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    And looks like Jos and I will be waiting right beside you. Yeah, Rachel, what time are your trials.. we are going to be there before 7, ready to go, and want to catch up. I BETTER be allowed to catch up... gave up the opening of PotC III to be there.. THAT's how much you mean to me!! [:D] ;) :D

9. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    We just signed up for the 7-9 slot as well. Figured it best to get a slot in case they aren't having a will call or whatever you want to call it.
    We can all hang in line together ;)

10. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Bruce Spense? Nah. His would be like "Dude, sign my non-SW thing, would ya?"

If it was Christopher Lee, on the other hand... :D

11. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Not after I've been in there at 5-7 on Thurs. [face_devil] :D

12. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    Well I think I would go all fan mad if christopher lee attended as I worship his horror flicks.
    I have chosen the 11pm - 1am bracket.

13. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    I'll be done before all of you. I'm in at 12pm to 3pm on Thursday.

I was hoping to start the Trials at 7pm; you guys will just have to catch up I guess.

14. skywalker_1982

Dec 25, 2004
    I just cannot wait for the day to come round when I board my plane at heathrow airport. [face_dancing]
    Its going to be so nice going direct to LA rather than having to wait around for hours in another airport.

I know it sounds kind of stupid but I was thinking of going to universal by myself on the saturday I arrive but I just cannot see myself sitting on any ride, they are too realistic for my liking.
    I just cannot see myself sitting on a boat and having a giant great white attack the boat or having some giant T-rex breathing down my neck. [face_worried]

15. JediLarryB

JediLarryB Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2003
    FYI, there are more pedestrian activities that you can enjoy at Universal. There's the Wild West Stunt Show, the Animal Actors Stage, Fast and the Furious Show, Shrek 4-D, Special Effects Stages, and more. Terminator, Back to the Future, and Backdraft are cool, but sound like they may be too intense for you. BTW, during the Studio Tour, you ride in a tram wherein you're attacked by Bruce, the shark from JAWS, and have King Kong breathing down your neck.

Besides, if things get too intense, you can always walk outside the park and enjoy the rest of your time at CityWalk, a large shopping, entertainment, and eating complex. They even have an IMAX. But you might want to skip Dinosaurs in 3-D.

16. skywalker_1982

Dec 25, 2004
    Its weird cause I can sit and watch jaws on tv no probs but it will scare the life out of me.

17. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    That Jaws is pretty cheesy the last time I went. Which was back when I was like 16...so...like 20 years ago.

18. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    It's still the same, trust me.

They have King Kong there now too (latest movie one)!

19. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    I'm going to be soooooo broke after visiting the store.....

Dang, I hope I get this job I've been pre-screened for. :eek:

20. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
  21. skywalker_1982

Dec 25, 2004
    With all that stuff I wonder if they will have shopping trolleys available???
    If I see something with kenner smacked on the side of it its mine. If its anything concept related its mine and if they have a retro touch to it then its mine. :D
    Convention coin is my number one priority though :D

22. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    I seriously hope they list all of this online before getting there or this could take forever to look at everything to decide what we actually want.

23. JediLarryB

JediLarryB Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2003
    They did last time, so I fully expect them to do it this time around also. It was an invaluable planning tool for me before I even left home. Once I got in line, I just went down the list after seeing the stuff. Stay tuned...

24. Jedi_Pam

Jedi_Pam Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2006
    I kept forgetting to sign up so when I finally did the first time slot I could choose was 9-11pm, so that's where I will be at 9pm.

25. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    HEY GUYS!!!

Mary just gave me the A-OK for the Pacific Region Fan Force table!! YAY!!

Sign-ups for shifts will be put up probably Sunday, since I'm gonna be at D-land all day tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.