main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA CELEBRATION IV DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValedaKor, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    Well, I called about not getting the fan club stuff, and left a message. I got the call back today from them with the info i need to call them back with.

2. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    LB, sorry for your trouble, but your post made me laugh out loud. Make sure you are ready then I guess with pen and paper to write down the next message you are supposed to call them with.

Also, what fun things are you and I going to do at the Fan Table Friday at 4?

3. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
    I haven't gotten my stuff yet...:_| I am patient..yes I am...

4. Lowbacca_1977

Jun 28, 2006
    Well, for starters I'm going to look awesome with the t-shirt I'm gonna get made for CIV

5. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Well I guess you are just Mr. Fancy shirt then with your...fancy shirt.

DB has a plan to make my wait at the table better.

6. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    My padawan's tag came in today. I wonder if I can take the tags with me on Thursday so I can buy stuff...

7. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    You can at least try, they can just say no.

8. Lowbacca_1977

Jun 28, 2006
    Its all I got

And does his plan involve alcohol? Just, what I'd expect it to involve, anyway

9. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Ever since I said the fancy shirt comment, I've been singing the Right Said Fred song.

I'm too sexy for my shirt
    Too Sexy for my shirt
    So Sexy it hurts

10. JediNoc

JediNoc Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 9, 2005
    Sweet, so I got my stuff/tickets!

Couple of things here:
    1) It looks like I won't be going to the Movie Marathon. I'm not a fan club member and my buddy who was giving me a Friends Pass gave it to someone else. :mad: GRRRR. SO, I guess it's off to work for me that day. Anybody need a ticket to the marathon?

2) My mother has the nerve to have a birthday during the convention, lol, and actually wants to celebrate it. So there goes one of the weekend days. Oh well, she's a good mom!

3) My non-LAFF friends are dropping like flies and I have nobody left to hang out with. :( I hope to see some of you there or I'm going to be awfully lonely wandering around by myself!

OK, whining over.

Time to CELEBRATion IV!

11. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    So what you're saying is that we are your second choice. Now that your "other, better" friends can't go you are stuck with us. Nice thanks.

Only kidding, JN, I would love to hang out with you anytime.

12. JediNoc

Aug 9, 2005
    Awwww, thanks, SR.

No, no, no. I was going with "others" because you all have such big plans and so many things to do with the RL and 501st etc. that I didn't want to interfere with your plans. Turns out, "others" suck. :(

13. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    Yes and Yes. You are correct.

Are we having a wear our LAFF t-shirt day?

(so we can do a formal group shot, like we did at CIII)

Someone bring the dixie cups please.

14. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Not all of your non-LAFF friends have dropped you. I'd love to hang out with you! (Hey, we can scope out the male population!) Of course, you'll have to deal with my wearing a Jedi costume some of the time.

Or, should I should be asking if I can hang out with you and SR??

15. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    JN -- Do you need a F&F pass for the movie marathon? I didn't think you did! Just the ticket itself, right?

16. JediBith

Nov 6, 2001
    Double-post! Okay, I'm all reserved at the Biltmore, in the fancy-shmancy club level -- wooo! BeSo and I decided we'd treat it like a vacation, and he's going to participate in any evening events. It's not the closest hotel, but it has a metro stop so BeSo can easily go to work when he's not at the show. I'm now officially excited! (IIRC, I did all this last-minute planning last time too, for CIII!)

17. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    I hope you don't need a F&F thingie for the marathon!

Yes, JB, you did! I remember you were saying you weren't coming for the longest time...

JN, you'd better hang out w/me. *mock-stern face*

Hey, yes, we should have a LAFF shirt day. How about Friday? We could even do a specific time so that people with insane amounts of costumes can wear their costumes the rest of the day. ;D

18. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I will be wearing my LAFF shirt Friday at least when I work the Fan Force Table.

JN there are really not a lot of RL and 501st things planned. I have signed up to not do anything. Which I think the upper management of 501st frown upon but I'm not missing anything to help others call me selfish.

As far as dress goes, I don't think I will have any costume ready but the TK. I will only wear it the day of the photo shoot and I won't wear it all day.

19. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Jedilona is bringing at least one costume per day...heehee.

OH, and I got my pass today!!! (it might have come yesterday but I didn't feel like going to the PO at 2am two nights in a row...)

20. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
  21. JediBith

Nov 6, 2001
    I got my package! And nothing was missing....whoooo-hooo!

22. JediNoc

Aug 9, 2005
    Thanks for offering to hang out with me everybody!

So, apparently I'm confused. (I know, what else is new.) Isn't Wednesday the Fan Club day? And don't I need a special pass for Fan Club day? And doesn't the marathon start on Wednesday morning? Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

23. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    JN, not to worry, you are confused but it can be fixed.

Thursday is Fan Club Only day. If I ever get my friends and family passes you can have one.

Wednesday is what I call a bonus day. It is the day of the marathon and any registered schmo can go.

And you can hang out with me when SR's too busy for you. ;)

JB, I'm glad you got a place but you could have used my room as a staging area if you wanted. The Biltmore is very fancy schmancy.

24. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    I still don't have my badge...is it time to be worried? :p

25. JediNoc

Aug 9, 2005
    Yay, thank you for unconfusing me, DH. I've been reading up! OK, so Thursday's the day I should go to work since that's Fan Club day. Phew. All I need to do now is plan my route home on the metro and I'm all good. THANKS!

And yes, I will be looking to meet up with DH and SR and ES. This is going to be FUN!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.