main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Celebration IV-Los Angeles May 24-28, 2007

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Moff_D, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    I know we are a fairly small fan force at the moment but is anybody else planning on going to this? Kim and I are already setting some plans in motion, and, of course, planning to save, save, save as much $$$ as we can for this. It should be a great event. :)

2. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    If at all possible, I will be there!

3. jasconsolojediknight

jasconsolojediknight Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2006
    I would like to go but right now i don't have the money and unless i win Big I don't think i be going. But you guys have fun.

4. highmidichlorian

highmidichlorian Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2005
    I would definitely try to make it with my whole family. We go to California every couple years to hit the mountains, ocean, and desert so adding Celebration IV to it would make it an even better trip.

5. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    With it being farther away than Indy, it will definitely be more of an investment.
    But we're going to check our some of CA while we are out there. And there are some people who are doing a cross-country trip and doing some sight seeing along the way.
    So this could be an opportunity for some people--esp ones with family to make it a learning experience.
    There's also a northern route and a southern route cross-country. So you can see different sights each way. ;)

6. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    But the overhead route sounds nice too :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.