main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Celebration IV, Los Angeles, May 24 to May 28, 2007 - Official planning and info

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by The_Cheeser, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Det and I PMed about that a while back and he has a place to stay. If I need to find another roommate, I usually go to the "roommates" thread in the C4 forums. I already found one person from there. I shouldn't have a problem finding another!

I don't know off the top of my head what the total will be, check the headcount thread, I think I parsed out the cost per person. There should be a total in that thread somewhere.

2. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    I guess I should have looked at the head count thread again.

Ok. I will have $218 for Sammy and me. When is the saturday meeting? I have a wedding to go to so I need to coordinate between the two.

3. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    I PMed Reanna and hopefully she will post the time soon!

4. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    Kelli/John(.com haha)/Nathan,
    I have purchased my tickets through Southwest. I got the flight that arrives at 11:30am. Sammy and I will hang out and play gameboy or something until Nathan arrives so you can pick us up together.

To the rest of the guys sharing the New Otani room:
    Kelli is on a waiting list to add wednesday night to our stay so we won't have to get our own cheap interim place to stay. This monday is the cutoff date for the hotels to accept reservation cancellations, so if there are, and there will, we should get that last night covered. Kelli will let us know, so don't be annoying like me and nag her about it. Anyone who has paid Kelli either the full amount or deposit, will need to give her whatever portion that extra room cost ASAP. She is doing us a big favor by being in charge of paying for this, and her and John do not need any more financial stress (who does, right?)

5. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    I GOT MY BADGES IN THE MAIL TODAY, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Haunted_By_The_Kiss

Haunted_By_The_Kiss Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2003
    I'm going to C4...by myself! :(

Are any of you guys going to the 6 movie marathon? I have no on to sit by! Hehe.

Add me on myspace so I know what you look like (I'm much more efficient on there).

- Rob
    http://www.myspace.com/robbierocketship
    http://www.myspace.com/fettsnet

7. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    I have tickets for the 6 movie marathon, but I don't know exactly when we will be getting into town, we have several people to pick up at the airport.

8. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    It's over.

I had such a great time with everyone. I am having super withdrawls from seeing stormtroopers and hearing lightsabers activating all day long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.