main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Celebration IV

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mugen, Nov 20, 2005.

1. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    1 pass = 1 Fan-Club only event

This means that with one pass, you can go to the Hyperspace day, for another pass, you can go to the Fan Club Lounge, and so on.

2. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    well that settles it.. I am going to have to save up and purchase a membership.. thank goodness the cost has gone down.. I will have to forego something else I wanted instead obviously.

Thanks for the headsup :)

3. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    PAYMENT INFO:

If you are on the list for the RL/FF Mixer, here is the information for payment. The price includes all fees, taxes, service charges, etc.

The sooner you can pay the better because we have a $400 deposit due on May 7th. The deadline for payment is Saturday, May 19.

PayPal: cybercat@cybercatconsulting.com
    (this account does accept credit card payments).

In your PayPal, PLEASE INCLUDE:

Name
    Screenname
    Total number in your part
    Name of guests (if you have any).

If you would like to mail the money, please PM Miana Kenobi for the address.

4. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Anyone going to CIV.

Please post what you have signed up for. I'd like to share this experience with you guys and I'd like to know what else to sign up for.

Damian:
    Carrie Fisher,
    6 movie marathon,
    Celebration Store Reservation - Friday 3 PM to 5 PM

5. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    Mike:
    Carrie Fisher,
    6 movie marathon,

6. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005

Jack:
    6 movie marathon
    Celebration Store Reservation - Friday 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
    Rebel Legion Dinner/Mixer(whatever it is)

7. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Cat:
    Carrie Fisher
    6 movie marathon (however I am fairly certain this takes place on wednesday and we won't be there for it.)
    Celebration Store Reservation
    5 OPX volunteer shifts
    fan force table volunteer shifts

Still time for the RL/FF mixer that Jack and Cheryl have both signed up for. but time is definitely running out on that quickly. I have not signed up because of money..but really you guys should do it.

8. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    Belly Dance with Slave Leia at C4
    May 09, 2007

Amira Sa'id, acclaimed professional belly dancer (and Star Wars fan!) will not only perform at Celebration IV, she will teach fans how to belly dance in her special seminars. Sa'id will perform in one of the favorite costumes of the Star Wars Saga, her Slave Leia outfit. More Slave Leia costumers are welcome to join her for her lessons, but all fans can take part, or just come to enjoy the show. Don't miss this Celebration debut!

Sa'id, who has a degree in physics, is a professional belly dance instructor, choreographer, and performer from Orlando, Florida. Her award-winning belly dancing tribute to Princess Leia has been in demand at conventions nationally since its debut in 2005. The name Amira Sa'id means "happy princess" in Arabic. Amira hopes all her audiences will share her joy and join the dance.

Can anyone say... O:)HALLELUJAH!!!O:)

9. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    Let me just point out to everyone that in EXACTLY...

14 days, 0 hours, 14 minutes, and 45 seconds...

WE ARE LEAVING!!!!!

10. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    [face_dancing] Where do we sign up?

To watch that is[face_blush]

11. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Now THIS is something I want to do.....

Ben Burtt, the sound designer and supervising sound editor of the original Star Wars trilogy, rejoined colleague George Lucas to supervise the sound work on the Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition and the Star Wars prequels. Burtt is an innovative legend in sound editing and design, and his work has been emulated by aspiring sound artists and editors for years.
    Fans at Star Wars Celebration IV can hear from Burtt on stage in special interview and question and answer sessions. Look for him on at least one panel of original trilogy crew stars, as well as in a session on his own, to talk about innovations in sound design.

An accomplished filmmaker, Burtt has written, directed and served as film editor on a vast array of projects during the twenty years since Star Wars was originally released in 1977.

In addition to the Star Wars movies, Burtt has worked with George Lucas on the Indiana Jones movies and Willow. Burtt is a multiple academy award winner, with Oscars for A New Hope, Raiders of the Lost Ark, E.T., Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and nominations for many more.

12. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000

Cheryl:
    C4 Store Friday 1-3
    Carrie Fisher
    Washington FanForce Get Together TBD
    Fanfic Writers Get Together TBD
    Rebel Legion Mixer Sunday 6pm

13. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Chris
    TDH dinner
    501st picture
    501st dinner
    I forgot to get my spot for the store.....:_|

14. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I've been asking around about the picture... not sure when it is. I've heard morning on Sat. but not gotten a straight answer. Do we have to sign up or something?

I'm thinking about the 501st dinner, it's not much money and it looks interesting.

If I remember the RL/FF dinner was much more money. That's why I've not jumped on that yet.

15. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006

16. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    Damian:
    Carrie Fisher,
    6 movie marathon,

Mike:
    Carrie Fisher,
    6 movie marathon,

Jack:
    6 movie marathon
    Celebration Store Reservation - Friday 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
    Rebel Legion Dinner/Mixer(whatever it is)

Cat:
    Carrie Fisher
    6 movie marathon (however I am fairly certain this takes place on wednesday and we won't be there for it.)
    Celebration Store Reservation
    5 OPX volunteer shifts
    fan force table volunteer shifts

Cheryl:
    C4 Store Friday 1-3
    Carrie Fisher
    Washington FanForce Get Together TBD
    Fanfic Writers Get Together TBD
    Rebel Legion Mixer Sunday 6pm

Chris:
    TDH dinner
    501st picture
    501st dinner
    I forgot to get my spot for the store.....:_|

BTW what is the TDH Dinner?

17. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    The Dented Helmet

Chris, is it too late to get a spot for the store?

18. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    I have not checked but was told sign up for it is closed with open availability.

Would you mind checking for me? I am not registered on the C4 site.....

19. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    MIKE TDH is were the best info and talk for Boba and Jango happens. Its a typical message board but one of the bigger more active ones if not the biggest but NOT endorsed by the 501st.

Which is funny because there is nothing going on in the phoenix squadron forums because we are all on TDH LOL

20. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    If you bought tickets you are registered. http://www.gencon.com/2007/swciv/

I can't check because it says I already have a spot to shop so it won't even let me look.
    <Snip>
    Shopping times are limited, and available on a first-come, first served basis. Only those who have purchased passes for Celebration IV are eligible to sign up for Quick Path shopping times. Quick Path shopping times will be available first to those who have purchased a 4-day badge, and then to anyone who has purchased a Celebration IV badge if time slots are available. One Quick Path shopping time reservation is available per badge. Members of the Official Star Wars Fan Club who are attending the show on Thursday, May 24 will need to have a Quick Path pass, a 4-day admittance badge, and a Celebration IV Official Star Wars Fan Club lanyard to enter the Quick Path line.</Snip>

It does not say you can't shop, just that you can't get a quick pass.... what ever that REALLY means.

I think the passes and such are getting too confusing.

21. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    Well then it doesnt matter because I did not buy tickets Gabe did....Oh well I am sure there will be a few days that I can kill a few hours on......

22. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Worst come to worst, I"m not buying much (or I don't intend to) I can pick some extra stuff up... I'm getting the figure for Ton-Loc anyway.

23. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Have Gabe check. They are running the store 24 hours so you should be able to get something in the middle of the night.

I'll have the cell phone cards made and given to Cat before you all leave. She's going to take some food items for me so I'll give them to her at the same time.
    I'm going to laminate them. If you don't want yours laminated let me know.

24. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I got Carol's number from the PFF also if or when you guys want to do the AZ or FF thing.

I"m not sure if I'm doing the FF/RL thing, seems too expensive.

Chris.... did U pay for the 501st dinner? You didn't state it in the DSG boards and I don't see your name in the rouster.
    I am going, already paid.
    I hate to say this 'cause it's dorkey but....... TUCSON 501st Represent!

:p

25. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    No I have not paid because the list is still open I am waiting until the last minute on everything!!!!