main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Celebration IV

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    The Vice"I was press ganged and now have to wear a bald cap" Chancellor just left and I was reminded that this time next week we will be at CIV. Oh, and tonight we did the first run of the bald cap, and she looked good. I found myself in a sort of trace however, as I began to fit the cap and kept stroking it...my precious.... oh where was I...?

Anyway things are getting done and we should be ready. Then we can begin to get started on ComicCon and Celebration V (You know there will be one)

2. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    oh my dear lord i don't even want to think about it.

3. Danakin_Skywalker

Danakin_Skywalker Jedi Master star 1

Jan 30, 2005
    See you all in a few Days!!! I can't wait [:D] [face_dancing]

4. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
  5. ScootyPuffJr

ScootyPuffJr Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 11, 2007
    Safe trips to EVERYONE. Cherie and I will be attending on Saturday only, so we'll look forward to seeing you then!

Mary

6. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    "overwhelmingly underwhelming."

7. ScootyPuffJr

ScootyPuffJr Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 11, 2007
    But MILES ahead of C1, which was the only one we'd attended before-- YUCK!

It was so nice to see Bette, Barry (Cherie thinks you're NAUGHTY and states she thoroughly enjoyed sitting on the knee of and being kissed and innocently molested by the Dirty Old Man/Wizard/Count with Bette's permission -- despite what *some* people have posted on other fandom-genre boards in the past...) You guys' stories of what happened at the HI Restaurant still have us cackling with glee!

Bette's female Sandperson costume is THE BOMB! You guys are amazing costumers.

Cherie went back today to say bye to folks we know -- I was lazy and didn't feel like going again (and paying twice -- *she* has the magic media pass...) Last I heard from her at 7:00 p.m., she was drinking at the Bonaventure with some of the artists and VIPs, and was actually at the time in Robert Watts' hotel room discussing Bond films with him (He was AP on You Only Live Twice and Thunderball). So who knows when she'll be back!!!

Bette, are you going to set up a place to post photos? I have lots of incriminating photographs which might interest you.

Comic-Con ahoy!!

Love,
    Mary (and Cherie when she gets back)

8. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Photos can be posted here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.