main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Celebration Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TC517, Apr 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    Since the celebration is less than a week away we need to set up a place for everyone to meet one day. I was thinking some time Saturday, maybe at the Indy Knights table. We can all meet, plus we can meet them.

Any suggestions?

2. Darth Maul 1277

Darth Maul 1277 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2000
    Maybe around 2 or 230 depending how long everybody is in line????

3. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    At least stop by our table & say hello. We'd love to meet you.

4. darthpope

darthpope Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2001
    If I make it, it will be Saturday.

pope

5. TC517

May 14, 2001
    If three people show up for celebration, we could have our first official meeting there. we just need to know if it will happen and I will send it to the top for announcement.

I say everone meets at the Indy knight table at 2:30 or 6:00 Saturday. Any other suggestions welcome. Since there should be a bunch of people, we can all meet and hopefully get tips from the Indy people.

Not much is happening around six so I thought that might be a good time. If you can go, post and pick a time.

6. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    I'll be up there, and I'm willing to meet. If nothing's going on at six, perhaps that would be the best time. Either one would probably work, though.

7. Darth Maul 1277

Darth Maul 1277 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2000
    Barring something unexpected my wife and i will be there at 6. one more person shows up we have meeting #1 I/m pushing hard for a meeting the following weekend at barnes and noble in evansville. they have a tone of chairs not too far from the star wars section. if not there then the food court at eastland mall.

8. TC517

May 14, 2001
    Then everyone meet at the Indy knights table at 6:00 pm saturday. We can work out details for the fist meeting there. I like the Barnes and Noble thing too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.