main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration of a different kind

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by QCPsychoJedi, Aug 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    "Everything has gone exactly as I have forseen it."

In 3 days JediHoobyJoob and I will be moved into an apartment with ammenities we've had to live without for the past 6 months such as a bath, a shower that's not in a boiler room, walls that don't crumble, absence of insects and more than one closet. The place also has a pool so if anyone wants to host a meeting in Davenport we're incredibly easy to find. (hint hint nudge nudge) lol

On top of that I get to work now, wooohooo. And the best part is that if the INS gives us any crap this time, we get to sue em. If that comes to pass then We're all hitting Red Lobster and it's on us ;)

2. zpac4

zpac4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey, I can get you 25% off of that Red Lobster - I work there! When I'm not decapitating people at the Post Office, that is.

3. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    Zack you are my new best friend. Seafood, aaarrggghhhllllllwwwggg. K but how do I get this magical discount? Is it a card or do I just drop your name or do you have to be on shift there? fill me in

Mark

4. zpac4

zpac4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    Psycho - Just as long as I am with you, or working at the time, the discount is no problem. Kenobi and others have used it plenty of times. That's about it. I work PM this week - W,T,F,SU.

5. QCJediTim

QCJediTim Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    ::Raise the Roof:: I for one vote for a party at Psycho's evrey house needs a good house warming party were we trash then place then leave the owner to clean it up :)

The Death Star has cleared the Planet.
    DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Count_Looku

Count_Looku Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    You bring the keg I'll bring the Cap'n

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.