main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Celebration Orlando, April 13-16 2017

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by starocean90, Apr 16, 2016.

1. cerealbox

cerealbox Force Ghost star 6

May 5, 2016
    I'm ignorant.

But is there a good size layout for it in Denver with Celebration's current grand size venue.

2. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    I wouldn't lend much credence to D23 as being a backdrop for any major SW announcements to happen. Disney has too many franchises that need their moment in the spotlight that they simply couldn't do anywhere else and that they wouldn't want overshadowed by SW. I remember two years ago when everybody thought some huge announcement was going to be made at D23 for TFA, and all we got was some fan art revealed. That should be an indication of what will happen this year.

Versus SDCC, where they had an even bigger TFA panel there than they did at Celebration that year. Even Han Solo himself appeared at SDCC but didn't do so at Celebration just a few months prior. Keep in mind SDCC is still the premiere event for all things sci fi to be revealed and/or promoted. And it would be in Disney's interest to maintain a strong presence there through SW. So if anything, I would expect any major follow up announcements after Celebration, or any major announcement in lieu of Celebration should one not happen in any given year, to be done at SDCC.

3. ladygrey45

ladygrey45 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2015
    can we buy tickets for 2019 i want to buy them asap so i get them somewhat cheap

4. Mostly Handless

Mostly Handless Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2017
  5. Grand Master Galen Marek

Grand Master Galen Marek Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 22, 2014
    I really enjoyed this event & am sad that we won't have one in 2018.

Mostly Handless likes this.
  6. Jedi Older Code

Jedi Older Code Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2014
    For those who haven't already paid double or triple on ebay for T's yet. Reed Pop has sent emails out to people who bought tickets with information on viewing the restocked items. I gots me the Luke shirt!

[​IMG]

Mostly Handless likes this.
  7. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
    missed this :oops:[face_plain]