main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration Returns to London in 2016 - Tickets Available NOW!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by ChrisLyne, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Chewies_bandolier

Chewies_bandolier Force Ghost star 4

May 5, 2002
    I have tickets too ! Never been to any of these before and oddly enough, couldn't persuade my friends and family to accompany me halfway across the world to see Luke and friends so at this stage, alone.

I just applied to be a volunteer so will see how that goes!

SithLordDarthRichie likes this.
  2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Cross-posted from the Celebration Forum:

News on Rebelscum and TFN Main that an extra batch of single day passes have been released. So far there are adult single-day passes for all 3 days (no childrens' passes). To order see the website here.

3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    The downside to being forced to buy tickets months ahead of time, I'm getting close, and really could not give a ****.

4. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    I'm mixed. Starting to get really excited that it's almost here but at the same time frustrated that they've not announced the full guest list or panel schedule yet.

5. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    The lack of announcements is baffling. At first, I was really psyched about a London Celebration - Pinewood is nearby, so there was a slight chance of either VIII or Rogue One people jumping in for a visit, at least for one of the 3 days. With less than a month to the event, the guest list doesn't seem spectacular.

But hey, being surrounded by fellow SW fans is sometimes better than the panels/autographs!

6. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    If I remember right the Force Awakens cast weren't on the guest list last year and didn't sign but they were their for the main panel. The Rogue One panel says surprise guests so I'm pretty confident the cast will be there.

7. Chris_Fives

Chris_Fives Jedi Master star 3

Apr 16, 2015
    I hope John, Daisy and Oscar will be there[face_praying]

8. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Anyone seen all the 'rule's that they've just come out with!

Man it all sounds sooo complicated, will be lucky to see any of the panels, with this system :mad:

9. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    If I hadn't followed a BBC news website link about Rogue One, I would have missed this.

This is the first time I have purchased tickets in advance of an event, and I am done with the idea already; **** it.

Infected leg and bad ankle - well done Disney, you got my money for free - walking a long way, just to get to the venue; then standing around for hours, is just not going to be my scene, this weekend.

Felt happier catching a trailer for Archer Season 7, than learning Celebration was in town.