main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Celebration Roll Call

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Cristalia, Jan 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I would actually hope that the pork combo didn't contain BEEF, since the pork combo is supposed to contain pork.

Aside from that, my head also hurts, must be all that flying I'm told I've been doing.

2. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    can you read my mind?

3. TheGrandePoobah

Nov 30, 2000
    ham sandwich?

4. TragicLad

Nov 29, 2000
    Damn - you can.

5. TheGrandePoobah

Nov 30, 2000
  6. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    We have some floor space in our room at the Westin. If anyone is interested let me know.

7. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I just read that whole post from Adam. I'm not gonna die or anything from it, will I? Do I need a shot or anything? I meant to stop reading, cuz I knew it was bad for me, but before I knew it, I was at the end of the post, and the damage was done. Or so I feel.

Little advice please? Should I see a doctor about this rash? I don't recall the rash being there before I read Adam's post. At least I don't think it was. But what if it was there before I read Adam's post? I didn't notice it, nor do I feel it. I only noticed and felt it AFTER I finished reading Adam's post. If it was there before I read Adam's post, then Adam's post caused it to hurt, bringing it to my attention. So if it was there before Adam's post, it was bad, but now that I read Adam's post, it's definately there, and it's worse. Oh whoa is me. What should I do?

8. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I think Adam needs to change his net name to
    Crazy Adam. I believe that he started to change since he started to go to school in
    Hamilton. It must be the air...

9. KingBob

KingBob Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2000
    My advice is to take 7-800 deep breathes, then wrap your head in tinfoil, it won't stop the pain, but damn it looks cool

10. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Hey guys, the latest info is that there will be 30 guests at the even that could include behind the scenes and actors. Anthony Daniels will be returning to MC.

11. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Well I'm just going to have to jump on the bandwagon *waves to her buddies MysterySith and JediJeff13* I thought I'd stop over here because my recent realization and appreciation for all things Canadian peeked my curiousity to see who might be coming to Celebration II.

By the way, if you're wondering who the heck I am...I'm Shara, the Indy Knights Webmaster. We're working a lot with WotC for Celebration and I just wanted to see who was coming. Looks liek a ncie turn out from our neighbors to the north. Actually, my best friend and I are considering coming up there, either in June (possibly for the Barenaked Bash) or in August for just no apparent reason other than to get out of Indiana.

So hi everyone! If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or anyone else from the Indy Knights. :)

12. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Well Shara, if you are going to Toronto, its an absolute must to visit Niagara Falls as well... so you can visit two FanForce chapters!

13. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    :) Actually, if we drive we might stop through Niagara because I'd love to see the falls. If I had a week open I'd go to Toronto and Montreal. But it's probably for a long weekend or something.

14. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Wow, Now you'll even be able to visit three FFC, and if you do come by Montreal, do feel free to stop by the RSA's place (me) it would be my pleasure to give you two crash space.

15. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Well I doubt I'll have a week off to do that. I think it would be cool to attempt to speak all French while still in North America.

That reminds me, I need to brush up on my French....My best friend, she actually speaks very fluent Spanish, but it probably wouldn't do a lick of good. And hey, U, same goes if you ever come to Indy, other than if you come to C2.

16. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Thanks Shara.

So now we have all these person confirmed,

Mori Fett;
    Adam the indifferent;
    Tragic;
    Shmi;
    Nina;
    Kenobi2;
    Lelila;
    Uilmuteiz;

Those who may be going

TheGrandePoobah;(at 99.44% sure)
    Jedi Warrior;
    pissenlit;
    CranieAmidala;

the rooms are as follow so far

Room 1 - Myself, Shmii, and Nina
    Room 2 - Ken Kenobi
    Room 3 - Mori_Fett
    Room 4 - Adam ,Debbie and Uilmuteiz

My apologies to Mori, they contacted me and asked me to join them, since I was wondering about your attendance at the time, I said yes.

but crash space doesn't seems to be such a problem, and since I might know some people who will be going do you mind if I refer them to you Mori?? Ken??

Also, I read that Tragic, Shmi and Nina where road tripping down (need to share gas?? :) ) and after visiting some web sites, here are my inputs for those of you who haven't yet decided how to go there
    cheaptickets.com, 193$ to indianapolis
    (can't tell if it's CAD or US but I think it's CAD)
    Expedia.ca, 433.10$ to indianapolis (CAD)
    and those two are from montreal.. so guess from TO.

so anyone else planning to come??

17. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    I'm 100% going, just not positive about accomadation yet ;) However, as an aside to all of you going to the SWC
    *cough*click*cough* ;)

18. Pissenlit

Pissenlit Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 26, 2001
    Hey, room for one more, carpooling-wise...anyone? If the answer's a no, that's ok, don't worry 'bout it:) If it's a yes, I'd be 90% sure I'm going(I still haven't a ticket as of yet).

19. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Here's a good thread recapping alot of the details for Celebration II. Not long now.

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=5818746

Not too sure about how much space we have left in the van. Tragic, d'you know?

20. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    The van is full as far as I know. The only other people driving is More Fett. If anyone wants to carpool you may want to private message him to see if he is interested in taking passangers. Otherwise, the alternate is train or plane.

Also, if anyone is looking at exchanging money the dollar went up to 62.95 today. That is the highest it has been in a while. If the dollar follows it ususal cycle it will drop on Monday again. It you want to wait it out and hope in the coming months that the dollar goes abouve 63.00 that is up to you. It's hard to call in our economy. The best exchange rate can be found at any Thomas Cook Travel agency. The charge the least for money exchange. Their exchange is better than the bank.

21. Mori_Fett

Mori_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2001
    Ola,

Yes I would like to drive. I haven't started looking at cars to rent yet. *coughifsomeonewouldliketopostanylinkscough*
    I should be doing that REALLY soon.

My e-mail is in my profile, so if someone is interested in the rentage, let me know.

I don't need another driver ... I just need their $$$ ;)

22. bathory

bathory Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    OK i am going with my boi and brother for SURE. we are staying in the hyatt (i think, whichever is the official 501st hotel)

just need a van or plane tix now.

23. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
  24. Jedi_Sheridan

Jedi_Sheridan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2001
    GOOD NEWS!!!

I will be out of school by then. I just need to find a way there a place to stay, make all the necesary arrangements and then :) watch the movie.

25. TragicLad

Nov 29, 2000
    Just a reminder to all going to Celebration who don't have photo ID, now's the time to go get your passport. Don't leave it to the last minute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.