main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CVII Celebration Store

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Kettchs_Girl, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Kettchs_Girl

Kettchs_Girl Jedi Master star 1

Mar 22, 2004
    I'd really like to be able to get into this mythical place someday, and maybe even get back out with an item or two. Does anyone know when you can start lining up in the morning? Can you line up somewhere specifically for the store before the show floor opens at 10?

2. 80ninjas

80ninjas Jedi Master star 1

Apr 25, 2014
    There is a general queue for lining up to get into the show itself. Nothing specific to the celebration store. You'll need to wait there and then make a mad dash to the celebration store.

We got to the queue at around 10 yesterday and didn't get into the exhibit hall until about 10:30. So you may need to go wait in line somewhat early to get into the celebration store early.

3. Kettchs_Girl

Mar 22, 2004
    Thanks. I got here at 8 and there's already a huge general queue. At this rate maybe I'll make it into the store by 1, lol.

4. Kettchs_Girl

Mar 22, 2004
    Not to keep bumping my own thread, but I thought this info might be useful to others:

If you buy one of the custom printed shirts you can use the registers in the back to checkout all your store purchases. I grabbed everything I wanted from the rest of the store (because I was worried about those things selling out) before getting in line for my Wicket shirt, then they directed me right up to their register, rang up everything, and I was out of the store less than 1/2 an hour after I got in. The queue at the front registers was completely full at the time.

Hopefully this info helps someone else!

5. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    I'm still in line at the store. I hear it stretches from Anaheim all the way to London.

Lowbacca_1977 likes this.
  6. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    That's just the line to get in the line.

7. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Not to mention the line to pay for anything that might be left..

8. torjoreyri

torjoreyri Jedi Knight star 1

May 9, 2014
    All they have left are balls of lint and a tumbleweed or two.