main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Celebration V Confirmed For 2010?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by PreludeRM, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Hasbro broke the news on their SDCC promo site. Now we just need to know where. Really who cares where it is as I'll be there.

2. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Loos like Lucasfilm found out and the hasbro site now says the next star wars celebration. I guess we will just have to wait for tomorrow night.

3. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Dooks texted me and confirmed YES - C5 is confirmed for next year. No date or place announced as yet (see also TF.N's main page).

Yippee!!!

4. TapeTrooper515

TapeTrooper515 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2007
    Oh man, I can't wait for this!!!!![face_dancing]

5. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    I know I'm excited. Being that Gen Con filed for bankrupcy right after they were sued by Lucasfilm I think it's a safe bet they won't be doing it

6. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Ok back from comic con and here's how it went down, basically before the Star Wars Spectacular Sansweet came out and said he knows everyone wants to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Empire and so does Lucasfilms. Then he basically listed off the rumor cities and then said YES there will be a C5 next summer and that they are working hard to find a location for this event and more news will come in the months ahead.

So start saving now as it's going down in 2010!!!.

7. nobodyfresh

nobodyfresh Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2007
    Let me check my calandar... yeah I am free in 2010, I'll be there fo sho.

8. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    If anyone has read yodasnews lately it looks like the phone company Sprint confirms C5 as they are giving away a trip for 4 to the show.

Of course no dates are listed but Steve Sansweet said at Dragon-Con that sometimes they work up to 6 months before the show then annouce the info.

Keep your eyes open for any info you see online, please make sure it's something offical. This will be talked about at this Sunday's meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.