Celebration V - Countdown

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebrations' started by Obi Anne, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingTomatoXIII Jedi Knight

I'm doing the same thing too. But my playlist is for the ~7 hour road trip. :p

I'm so excited I can barely concentrate at work. :D
  2. Grimby Technical Consultant

Administrator
    star 7
    Digital music. We'll be transferring everything onto a single machine for the party. And you're probably right about the Star Wars music. I've had it on my machine for quite a while now.
  3. MrSkinnee Force Ghost

star 3
    Sounds good. In that case, I'll burn an mp3 CD of stuff to add to the collection.
  4. DieWompRatDie RSA: SouthWest US

Manager
    star 4
    Got ya covered, Skinnee. I'm loaded up with the non-SW music stuf. We'll get this party started!

5. KissinDigital Jedi Knight

star 1
    Come now, all this PLUS breathing problems? You must be Sith. :p

Yeah but still, I have to be totally packed by Wednesday morning, possibly tomorrow night. Thankfully I've already sorted out the clothing and am washing laundry. Next is jewelry and chargers.

About focusing on work.. I work in insurance. This is not the place to lose your focus (medicine is worse, as is banking, but still.) Normally, I'm pretty good about being focused but this last week has been rife with errors. It's obnoxiously bad. :cool:
  6. Zepherous Jedi Knight

star 1
    This is so true. Hasn't been a problem, though.
  7. Baco_Sapan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Man oh man. Has it really come down to this? Tomorrow I fly out to Florida and in 2 days I'll be at my FIRST Star Wars Convention...This...is gonna be so epic. I cannot wait! WHOO HOOO!!!

2 DAYS PEOPLE!!! :D
  8. MattDoc Jedi Knight

star 3
    Today is my last day at work.
    You'd think it'd be a nice, easy, quiet day, but no. Several conference calls on the schedule including one I'll have to do at 7pm from home tonight (while I should be packing). Ugh.
  9. Baco_Sapan Jedi Knight

star 1
    That's always how it is. You always get hammered with the most work right before your about to go on vacation. It's quite ironic, lol.

I still gotta come into work tomorrow, but I'm only coming in for a few hours and then it's off to the airport. We're flying out at 2 pm and will be arriving at Orlando around 4:15 pm. I'm hoping I won't be to busy though, lol. I mean I haven't really been too busy this week, but the past 2 weeks?! OMG! It was so hectic! I was like "Please vacation! Hurry up and get here already!" lol...
  10. MajinKaze Jedi Knight

star 1
    I just have to get through work today, then finish packing, and then I'm free! My plane flies out a bit after midnight tonight.

CAN'T WAIT!!!
  11. Darth-Dogfish-Head Force Ghost

star 4
    Home from work and just finished dinner. Just figured out how I'm getting to the airport in the morning and now time to pack up and get to bed so I can get up at 4am. Only a few more hours to go!!!!
  12. PictureshowParamour Jedi Padawan

I should have re-registered a long time ago.

I'm leaving at 2pm tomorrow from San Antonio, I can't wait!
  13. Zepherous Jedi Knight

star 1
    Leaving tomorrow with a wonderful three hour lay over in the connecting city. Always enjoy that. I will be in Orlando at 4:20.
  14. Darth-Dogfish-Head Force Ghost

star 4
    Just after 1am and still trying to finish getting ready...no point in sleeping now, time to start drinking coffee. 5.5 hours until takeoff!
  15. Baco_Sapan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Here at work and I only got 3 hours to go till the wife and I take off to the airport and fly down to Florida. See you all at Celebration V...TOMORROW! :D

*In Count's voice from Sesame Street* 1...More...Day! AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH! lol. This is gonna be so much fun. See you all there :D
  16. KissinDigital Jedi Knight

star 1
    Win.

Work's done for me, prolly should go wake mah Daddy so's I can get some breakfast and finish up the last minutes stuff.
  17. shakes116 Jedi Knight

star 1
    My last day of work was yesterday! I'm waiting for hte hubby to finish packing (I"ve been packed since last night!) and we're on our way! It's only a 2 hour drive....so, yeah...we'll be there in 4 hours tops.

*squeal*
  18. KissinDigital Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would have been packed last night but apparently my seamstress decided she could pull off finishing my dress last minute (it kinda looks it but eh, if everything else is in place, should be cute enough.)

I've had my outfit for tomorrow laid out since Monday night. xD
  19. KissinDigital Jedi Knight

star 1
    Almost done packing! (I can't get off the intarbutts xD)

Just have jewelry, make up and electronics.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.