main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA CELEBRATION V - Orlando, FL - August 12-15, 2010

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AboutaSith, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Al

Darth_Al Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2009
    I will see if I can rustle any up tomorrow and/or Sunday

2. LordMarduk

LordMarduk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 18, 2007
    Thank you very much

3. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    Allen text me and here's what he said...

lucas panel update...post when you can...big news from the panel is that star wars is coming out next year on blu ray with tons of extras and darth mauls brother will appear this season on clone wars...mark hamil and carrie fisher joined lucas at the end of panel.

Allen also wanted Jessie to know that he got your orange death star thingy!

ROCK ON ALLEN!!!

4. Darth_Al

Mar 21, 2009
    ...well the celebration is over. Not alot to report today (those who've been to conventions know how light the last day always is). My day consisted of hitting a humorous Star Wars products panel and more excitedly coaxing Mark Hamill into signing a pic for the library which will be the new instant centerpiece of the library's Star Wars day display.
    More excitement was last night. I went to the "Last Tour to Endor" trek which took place at the Disney MGM theme park to recognize the ending of Star Tours. So glad I went. Besides being able to do Star Tours one last time I was also able to indulge in yet more Star Wars. The highlight was the Indiana Jones stunt show which got transformed for the night into a new stunt show which centered on two fan film makers who were making a new fan film which combined Indiana with the Star Wars universe. The exciting thing about this show was that the cast featured Seth Green, Anthony Daniels, and Jamie King! It was here that it was announced that Anthony Daniels will doing C3po voiceovers for the next SW-themed episode of Robot Chicken. Also in the audience for this performance was George Lucas who was greeted with chants of "Lucas" as he made his way to his front row seat. They performed the show three times. I heard secondhand that they had special guests in the other shows too. Warwick Davis was in one of them and Mark Hamill was in the other.
    The night ended with a fireworks show set to the John Williams score spliced with classic bits of dialogue from the films.
    Anyway, glad I went but boy am I tired and ready to get home for an In-n-Out burger. See you all soon-Allen

5. Darth_Al

Mar 21, 2009
    A link to the video of the stunt show starring Seth Green, Jamie King, and Anthony Daniels

http://attractionsmagazine.com/video.php

6. Darth_Al

Mar 21, 2009
    Posted the cut scene from Return of the Jedi they showed us on my Facebook page...feel free to head to my Facebook page to check it out!

7. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    I speak for all of us and say we're so very happy and jealous in a good way you got the opportunity to see and do what you got to at that event. You'll have to fill everyone in on all the juicy details at the next meeting we're having. YOU get to be our guest speaker! We'll listen with ears and eyes wide open with anticipation of all the awesomeness you got to experience! [face_hypnotized] [face_laugh]

8. Darth_Al

Mar 21, 2009
    Thank you kindly sir. I will be back at the library on Thursday if you want to pick up your swag!

9. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    Oh goodie goodie! [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.