Det, MI Celebration V

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Scooby_Wan_Kenobi, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Guys , Just wanted to say that Im so happy your FF is using this board again. Thanks.

Eric
  2. Neutron_Force_45 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Homeboy Godfrey!!!....that really you!!! You must love the thought of retiring and devoting your time to Star Wars..lol
    Susie I truly hope you get a break and your physical condition takes a 'Good' turn!
    Really miss you guys and look forward to seeing you again in August.
  3. darthhomeboy-G Jedi Master

star 2
    Hey "Homegirl" Suzanne, Great to hear from you, How's things going. are you still in michigan?[face_peace]
  4. katz Jedi Padawan

I will be there Friday-Sunday. It is my first time. I would love to get together with some fans at the event!

Post or email me.

Thanks!

katz
  5. DetroitBountyHunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wish I could make it but I've been laid off for over a year and money is way tight. I'm back to school too which takes up most of my funds. I wish I could make the big reunion but it just doesn't look possible. Nice to see the boards are active again.
  6. SwordChick Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey guys, my comps been down for about a month - stealin time on the roomie's internet. I'll be in the area for C5, but I can't make everyday (work and school). If you guys need to call me for anything, like if you get lost in Orlando and need directions, the number's the same. You can PM me for it too.
  7. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Master

star 4
    Wish that I could have been there. But no job and having kids means no money.

Hope everyone had a good time.
  8. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    It was a great time guys. I met loads of TFN users from all over the midwest.
  9. huttese1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wish a couple of you would've been in better circumstances. I had a good time in Orlando, but it wasn't the same when thinking back to CII and CIII when the group was intact. With no movie on deck, the number of casual fans was way down at this Celebration and as much as I like Orlando, Indy is just a better city for this type of event.

Still hope to get together with everyone in the future.
  10. rocksoldier Chapter Rep: Detroit, MI

Chapter Rep
    star 1
    for those who you who went, what was your favorite thing?

11. darkladyhannasolo Jedi Knight

star 3
    I had couple of favorite things. First getting into Mark hamill panel. Second was at the last tour of Endor. The indy/sw crossover was very cool. I loved how they kept calling Indy Solo. Having Boba Fett there.

If you wish to see it. I know it already on youtube. Go check out it.
  12. lavagrrrl Jedi Master

star 4
    Getting the chance to take a photo with Seth Green was the best part for me! The Mark Hamill panel was fun, the RL photo shoot was meh, the heat sucked, the convention center was pretty great. Unfortunately, my fun with back pain really sucked the fun out of a lot of things (and I spent all day Saturday sick and in horrid pain & watched the George Lucas highlights on the news, lol), but it was great to see old friends (though I'm REALLY BUMMED WE MISSED SOME OF YOU FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!). I'd go to Orlando for another Celebration, but I hope they would not have it at the end of summer like this. :)
  13. Scooby_Wan_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    To All:

I am sorry that I made plans with you some of you guys and then didn't follow through.

Some of you may already know, but I have been going through a very heated custody battle and was not able to be in Orlando. I had four court dates in July and two so far in August, which made it impossible for me to make it to Orlando.

Sorry again to those I let down, but maybe we can get together at the next Celebration.

~Steve
  14. lavagrrrl Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope you get a favorable ruling, Steve, you know we're pulling for you! Hopefully we can all get together sometime in the future. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.