main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Celebration V

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Ok guys and gals, it's been officially announced! Celebration 5 will be Orlando 2010 from Aug 12-15. I think arrangements for a place to stay are being taken care of by TK. I jumped on Jet Blue's web site and flights for that time from Boston to Orlando are $89 round trip!

Tickets are $120 for the weekend and there will be an upgrade option at some point.

Let's start planning so we can all go!! :D

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Here's a short vid of the place where they will be having C5. Looks pretty big on the outside!!

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Tickets went on sale for CV today! Did anyone dare to get some?

4. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    **** i can't decide!

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    [face_shhh] :eek:

6. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Well...

This seems as good a place as any to make my first post in well.... FOREVER!! lol

Put I'm glad to say I'm back! The holiday retail season is now over for me. No more 6 day's and countless hours! And as a BONUS you can see I now have internet again! YEAH ME!!

All the hard work over the holidays has paid of, so to say. I know I have talked to most everyone though out the season. But I do hope everyone had a safe and wonderful X-Mas. or whatever it is you celebrat. lol :) My was good, depite all the work. : )

So with that said.... where to begin? Everyone know C5 is a comin'... YEah C5!! So i think that is the biggest new out there right now. That and howto get everyone there. Let me start off by saying I picked up my tickets for the event this evening!! That's right tickets are ordered. I will hopefully find out from Ann anytime now if Offical Pic's is doing the show. And they should be... after that. I'm all set. So to say.

I'm still working out places to stay. I have half a dozen opption open right now myself from staying with a couple of you guy's to staying with family and friends. ou have to remember that's were I'm from. Growing up and all, school. Stuff like that. Plus now being on line for the first time in a while. It looks like a have a couple guy's in the 501st. looking for roommate. So that may work as well.

I would as that if anyone out there is looking to go... and would liketo try to make that together to let me know ASAP!! LIKE NOW!! I will personally have figured out where I"m staying by the end of the month. Thatbeing Jan. I will have a deposit in to where ever i going by than. And I NEED a 150% commetment (sp?) from anyone that thinka they are going. I will be keeping in mind they everyone out there will be looking to go as cheap as possible. I will be doing the same to a point.

Please keep that in mind as well as the time I am going for maybe longer than some of you are going for or can go for. I will be leaving on Aug. 10th. which is that wed. and not returning till I think Aug 18th. or 19th. which is the following wed./Thurs. Just so you all know my plains. So which this being my first vacation sense ..I think the last celebration. I will be looking to have a good time and stay a little longer as well as maybe staying in a NICER hotel for the week or so I'm going.

Over the next few weeks I'll let everyone know what I am thinking of doing and where I maybe staying? As well as some cost $$$ so you can plan a little better what it is you may wish to do. I would hope that everyone out there could find a way to go!! I have been to all four so far and have to plans on missing number 5 . Even if I have to walk there. lol... no really even if I have to walk!

I all so have plans on tring to get my plane ticket by months end as well. When i know I will let you all know. I think it would be cool maybe if some of us could fly together. It would be much easier when you get down there. I know it may seem like I'm doing this kinda fast. But I wish to get it DONE NOW!! So I have nothing else to do but save $$$ for the week. Plus doing it now get me the room I want , the best prices on flight and stuff like that.

So again... As I figure it out I'll let you know. But I would need answer and down payments on your rooms and stuff like that . like I said hopfully by months end. I not pushing anyone out there by any means. But... I do not wish to wait till the last minute like I did at C4. Shot... then I did not even have the room paid for till the second day we were there. So this time around I will have it all set months before. I sorry if this sounds like I'm pushing it...

But it will give me the time I need to figure out roommates... places to stay and the money I'll need myself. So people... PLEASE set down over the next week or two. Talk to the wife, the boyfriend, the lover! In some case mom and dad... whom ever! and start counting the dollars. Youe have 30 day's on feb 1st. if not sooner I will have myself DONE!! I only say soon just in case something GREAT Jumps up and

7. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    See...

I already hae other C5 update. :)

For those of you that are going to make it. I'm planning one the the days sown there to go to Disney. That's right the happest place on earth! It should be a BLAST!!

COme on .. how can you go all that way and NOT GO!? When it is like 10 min from the place. COME ON!!

So to help everyone out that may widh to go. I have something for you. You know ...cause I'm all ways looking out for you guys. lol
    Anyways..

Disney has a specile right now. SOme of you may have seem it? But if you vulinter (SP) Help out at a local group and give a day. Disney will give you a day. Thats right Dsiney will give you one FREE day at Walt Disney World. Is you give one day of your time to a local group in need and you go to Disney for FREE!

Now how does that sound??!!! Great.. RIGHT!!?

You can find out more a Disney.com It will even give you a list of places you can help out at. It has to be one of the place at the site.There are even some listed here in DOVER. I know thats how I be paying for my way in to Disney... lol : )

Let me know if anyone else would like to help out at one of these places. Maybe we can all go together. Maybe make it a group outing , in the name of the NH Mandos? Who knows? Sounds like a good idea.

SeeYa,
    TK

8. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Ummmm... who are you again?? [face_whistling]

Great to have you back, man! It's about time! :p

9. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    lol... about time?!

I talk to you like every other day...lol Dork!

Seeya,
    TK

10. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    I am in for CV. ALL THE WAY!!!!!

11. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    You can fill out a survey here and tell them what you want to see at CV!

12. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    SO has anyone seem ANYTHING new out of C5? I have found NOTHING!? they still have NO picture poeple pick out. No guest listed? Whats going on?

John you have anything? lol

Seeya,
    TK

13. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I've heard NOTHING. Makes me a little worried, after all it's just 4 1/2 months away...

14. BIEREN

BIEREN Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    You can also request a Star Wars Trivia Contest, which I am trying to get approved:D

15. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I wonder how that will work with a few thousand people... [face_thinking] Think you'll need to get some sheep herders Kevin? lol

16. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Well they FINALLY have a new update on C5. It's official... Well official Pic that is... lol

Story below. It's getting closer... It's starting to make me warm and fuzzie in side. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

Welcome back to the Homing Beacon, the official Star Wars email Newsletter

Autograph fans attending Celebration V in Orlando August 12-15 can look forward to meeting their favorite cast and crew stars from the Star Wars movies, particularly from The Empire Strikes Back, when Official Pix returns to Celebration with a great list of guests.

"We are once again honored to be chosen to produce the autograph program for Lucasfilm, and for Reed Exhibitions at Celebration V," says Ben Stevens, co-owner of Official Pix.

Stevens and Philip Wise, partners in the company, plan to bring guests whose combined careers span all six episodes of the saga, with special attention to guests from The Empire Strikes Back to honor the 30th anniversary of the beloved movie, and from the popular television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Official Pix will use an efficient fast path system to minimize time spent waiting in line, allowing more time for fans to enjoy the abundance of Star Wars programming at Celebration V. The company is the licensed supplier of authentic Star Wars autographs, and have brought memorable guests to Celebrations II, III, IV, and Japan. Collectors can rest assured that they will get their autographs on high-quality prints of unique images of the stars.

The company plans to use a coupon system at the show, with details soon to be announced. In general, fans will purchase and use an appropriate number of coupons for each autograph. The coupons will be good for autographs on Official Pix Celebration V images, or can be used for autographs on items brought from home. Fans should note that licensed Star Wars products are typically acceptable, but signing non-licensed items, like homemade images or toys, is up to the discretion of each autograph guest.

Collectors who do not wish to wait may purchase previously-signed photos from many of the stars who will be signing in the Official Pix area in the exhibit hall.

Autograph guests who will appear at Celebration V will be announced soon, and new guests will be added and announced as the show draws near. Look for updates at www.starwarscelebration.com and www.officialpix.com.

17. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Well, looks like Carrie Fisher will be appearing... :)

link

18. Obi-Jeff-Kenobi

Obi-Jeff-Kenobi Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2008
    Hey their everyone, a few of you met me last year at Super Megafest. Im Obi-Jeff Kenobi of the Alderaan Base and Rebel Legion. Well i have booked a hotel room for C5 and im looking for room mates. Since many of the 501st and Rebel Legion are in their own Hotels i managed to book a hotel room for 4 days only 4 mins from the Convention Center. If you need a room please e-mail me at obijeffkenobi@gmail.com I have room for 3 people.

19. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    OBI JEFF KENOBI! The baddest mutha****a in the galaxy!

20. Obi-Jeff-Kenobi

May 28, 2008
    lol. So the room space is still available, if anyone wants in.

21. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    When I went to C2 & C3 they had a giant Trivia Contest at both of the Fan Club partys. They basiclly did it like at SMF. They asked a ??? you moved from one side to the other till they were down to like 10/12? than went from there. they had something like 2-300 people in it. It worked out fine. Not sure if they will do it that way again? But it worked.

Later,
    TK

22. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Jeff,

Thanks for the offer but we have a room all ready. Actually a 2300 sq" Condo! YEAH USE!! lol But thanks again for the offer. I'm sure you'll find someone? You should look to post over on the Facebook site for the Con. I think they are working on making a link to the main websit for us to start post things like that as well? I know for the last couple cons they had links for you to post things like looking for roommates, hitch a ride, whatever. Hopefully we'll see something like that soon. Who knows? Well best of luck! See you there .....

Later,
    TK

23. Obi-Jeff-Kenobi

May 28, 2008
    Oh okay cool. Well i guess i will see you guys down their then.

24. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    SO some updates...

We now have picked up our tickets for Friday nights 501st bash!! Which should be SWEET! By the way..it's now SOLD OUT!!
    YEah baBy!!

We have also picked up our tickets for the "Last Tour of ENdor" at Disney on Saturday night. Should be a GREAT time. How cool is that going to be ... be one of the last one to ride Star Tours forever!! It is kinda sad as well... :_|

My brother has picked up a car for us all for the week. All he ask is that we chip in for gas. No biggie! So now we have a way to and from the airport. As well as away to get us around Orlando. Any where we wish to go. I can't wait to cruise I-Drive like back in the day. lol

All right. I have also set up shipping for us all though Jetpack. Ralph is going to ship everything for us right to the hotel and includ return shipping label to ship right back to the store. It will go UPS. With all tracking and anything else we need. We will be shipping them out on that Monday before we fly out. That way they are wait for us when we get in. The hotel will hold everything for us. I have already talked to them. It's all set.

So..till the next update. If anyone has any ??? let me know.

SeeYa,
    TK

25. BIEREN

BIEREN Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    Ok, there will be a Star Wars Trivia Contest at C-V, and the host will be familiar to you all...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.