main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Celebration V

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TGaines1, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    Huge 501st experience announced for CV. The pic ops will be never ending as they celebrate Star Wars in all its glory! My confusion will lie at the start of the day. When to arrive? What line to stand in since I already have a ticket? That kinda stuff.

2. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    FOR THOSE OF YOU COMING TO CV, I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU OUTSIDE THE 501ST ROOM ON FRIDAY @ 11AM FOR OUR PIC!

3. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    Ah man, was reading the front page and saw where Dave Prowse was not invited to CV. Kinda sad but it said something about he had burned too many bridges with Lucasfilm. Maybe they got tired of allowing him to make money signing Dave Prowse is Darth Vader on all that swag? Although he's iconic for his role in the suit for those first three films, there have been many Darth Vaders now. He must feel like he got kicked in the gut, especially at his age.

4. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    won't be making in. My wife is expecting with twin boys around August.

Have fun Troy!:)

5. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    Holy Smoke! That is fantastic news! You make a great dad and I'm sure that heart of yours has grown several sizes bigger as a result.
    I thought you had fallen off the planet and now I know why. I expect to see you this Saturday down at the Oceanfront in that Airborne! I want to introduce you to my wife Kim! I'm gonna wear the Biker Scout.

6. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    Its here! Well almost. Just a few more days for a giant Star Wars Celebration!

7. madmann883

madmann883 Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2008
    Great seein ya in Lando, Florida. I'm ticked cause I missed the 501st pic. Hope ya had a good time, I know I did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.